141: The Fall Out Fellas

*agressively listening to falling in reverse* yeah, guess you could say I'm a *throws on shades* rock girl *trips and falls*

It's your girl back with more petty af rants. Anyways, let's get into this shît.

So, you know when the OC has band merch and band T-shirts in the apocalypse. Like, the apocalypse started in 2011, right? I get these bands would be around, but seriously, would they even be heard off. I get that Metallica and shit, but honestly nobody gave a shit about the more mainstream bands until recently.

The fall out fellas, twenty one air cadets, and panic at the social gathering can bippity boppity back the frick up. Also, are we going to ignore the fact that tweleve year olds probably weren't listening to this in 2011. Back then, wouldn't you listen to Brittany fucking spears and crying because it's nearly 2012 and the world is meant to end.

I'm just saying.

And seriously, all this band merch in an apocalypse. Nobody gives a gosh darn if your OC 'puts on a my biological romance shirt'. It's a shirt, and you aren't gonna see gerald fucking way. Way to be extra.

Just inhale with me for a sec. inhale. And now exhale.

Can you hear that? In the silence? It's the sound of my fucks for band merch flying away.

Don't get me wrong, I have band mercy for give me the horizon and stab the veil, but let's not get hasty. In an apocalypse, I would pack hoodies and warm clothing. What would bear grylls do? He's the ultimate survival expert. You won't see him running around wearing one direction crop tops, okay?

*groans*

<><><>
I really put effort into this
And yeah, I do know the actual band names don't worry I'm not that edgy

~ Aimee x