138: Paranoia

Woahzers, I managed to come up with another idea to rant about. I am pretty cool (lol jk). Anyways, let's start get right into the news.

So, let's say your OC has been through a lot of the stuff that the original group has been through. Wouldn't they of developed Paranoia, or at least possibly? To be honest, I don't think it's mentioned enough, especially since it's linked with anxiety, a disorder which a lot of people would develop in that situation.

And paranoia is kinda scary, too, and the psychological effects are what you'd expect from traumatic experiences. If you're going to write it, make sure you have a clear understanding of what it is.

Paranoia is not;

'le gasp I think that small bird is working for the government nnughhhhhh'

'oh my I thinketh that he is a raper nnyghhhhh'

'my my I see that u have a slice of cheesecake give me some or else u are a stalker do not follow no sin thank'

It's when you're constantly on the edge, as if convinced that somebody is out to get you. From what I've heard, it's very scary and not something to take lightly. I may have one of my OCS, Aria, develop it from a drug addiction.

<><><>

If you guys could fill out a shit survey below to help me get an idea of how to improve this book, then that would be great (just comment);

1. Do you find this book amusing? If so, what do you find amusing?

2. Would you read a different rant book (TWD), either currently, or because you're bored of this one.

3. What would you like to see more of (this questions kinda dumb lmao, but just comment what you want to see, I.e, bitch please, general rants, etc)

Love you guys,

~ Aimee x