Luke's P.O.V

"Right, so let me get this straight .............. you used to play football when you were younger?" Calum asks her in disbelief. 

"A little, but ......... stuff ........... happened and I had to give it up." She shrugs and her gaze catches mine. We hold it for a second and it' s almost like she's trying to tell me something but then she drops her gaze and stirs the last of her drink with the green straw. 

"Hey, you have a Strawberries and Creme frappe!" Michael exclaims and gestures to her nearly empty cup. 

"Yeah, have done since my very first Starbucks! I can't get enough of them!" She smiles. Sadness pokes at all four of us. 

"Oh, I've started having it for the past ten years, someone told me try it so I did and I haven't stopped drinking it since!" Michael takes a sip. Four of us know that it's a lie. He started drinking the frappe because of Lexi. 

We carry on the conversation talking about random things and I keep glancing into those blue-green eyes and I can't help but feel like I've seen them before. 

IT'S SO FRUSTRATING! I feel like I've known her before but it must be in a different life or something like that. 

She laughs at a joke Michael just told and I see admiration in her eyes. Does she like Michael? To be honest, now that I've got to know her I feel more of a brotherly feeling towards her. 

"Erm, I'd best be going." She slurpes down the last of her drink before standing up. 

"Come back to ours?" Ashton asks. 

"Erm, I really don't know if I should." She bites her lip.

"Of course you should! C'mon it'll be fun!" Calum tries to encourage her. 

She sighs. "I suppose so." 

"Yey!" Calum cheers and hugs her. She hugs him back and pain fills her eyes. 

"Let's get going then!" Ashton stands up from his seat and leads the way. 

I corner him. "What are you doing?" 

"You like her don't you?" He frowns, doubting his 'great' plan. 

"Well now that I've gotten to know her I feel more of a brotherly love her ........ but I don't think Michael will mind that I don't like her that way anymore." I cast a look back to where Michael and Lexi are walking and laughing. 

"I just hope he doesn't treat her like he's treated other girls." Ashton voices his concern. 

"I know. Ugh, there goes that feeling again!! That brotherly love feeling! Why?" I throw my hands up in frustration. 

"I feel it too." Ashton confesses.

"Yeah me too." Calum says from behind us. 

"Were you listening in on our conversation Calum Hood?" I turn to him jokingly. 

"Well no one else was talking to me." He nods his head back to Michael and Lexi. 

"Well let's just see what happens back at mine." Ashton concludes as we reach his car. He pulls out the keys and unlocks the car. 

"Yeah." I sigh as I open on of the doors. 

****************************************************************************

hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed you all so so so so so so much and i love you :).

sorry it's been so long since the last update :( 

I WENT AND SAW JESSIE J LAST NIGHT!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!! OMG SHE'S AMAZING!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

So what's you opinions on this chapter, please let me know :)

I am aware that this chapter is very rubbish but I have writer's block ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE IT SO BLEEDING MUCH

Did you guys see the 5sos Australia video ??????????? Nawwww it's so cute, like when Michael had that keyborad thing and was jumping up and down with it like a ickle bunny i die sof cuteness and Ashton twerking and singing to Lou and then Luke having chest pains .................. DOES HE NOT REALISE EVERYTHING HE DOES GIVES ME BLEEDING CHEST PAINS and then Cal rejected Ash's high five like the gangsta he is :) and then Niall was there and it was like he's the new kid trying to fit in with the cool and 'too awesome 4 u' group. And then Luke was just so awkward trying to fit in at the beiginning and he's just like me trying to fit in but it fails :). 

I love you all and stay supermegafoxyawesome :) 

QUESTION ............................. What's been your favourite part of OSL or 10YO????????????????  

please let me know :)

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Oh and me and my friend Ellie have made a join account where we will write imagines for 5sos :) please go check it out :) ~ @5SOS_Feels :D

~Dani :D