Lexi's P.O.V

I sank into the chocolate brown love seat and sighed, running my fingers through my dyed brown hair. Michael was immediately there, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist. 

"Don't touch her." Luke growled at Michael. The two of them glared at each other for what felt like a century, but Michael slowly removed his arm from my waist. 

In the opposite side of the sofa to Luke, Ashton and Calum sat together. Ashton muttered soothing words into Calum's ear while he rocked back and forth. The whole time Ashton rubbed at his wrists. 

"See what you've done?" Luke said quietly. He words couldn't have hit me harder if he hd shouted them. 

"I didn't want this to happen." I try to explain. 

"Did you actually think about us at all Lexi? While you were off pretending to be dead. Ashton self harmed! Calum became an alcohlic! I had to have therapy! Michael slept round and got high on many occasions. We fell apart because you weren't here! So what was it like? Did you have a nice vacation? Somewhere sunny?" Luke's voice raised and his hands balled in anger. 

"It wasn't like that Luke!" I try again. 

"THEN TELL ME LEXI. WHAT WAS IT REALLY LIKE?" 

"I WAS IN A COMA! ALRIGHT. EVERYBODY THOUGHT I WAS DEAD, SO WHY SHOULDN'T I BE? I LET MYSLEF GO WHEN I WAS PUT IN THE AMBULANCE BUT FOR SOME INKNOWN REASON MY BODY DECIDED TO KEEP GOING! THE PAST FIVE MONTHS I'VE BEEN TRYING TO ADJUST TO THIS LIFE! DO YOU EXPECT TO WAKE UP AND THINK 'HEY I'LL GO AND TELL LUKE THAT I'M ALIVE YIPEE!' NO I DIDN'T!" My vision blurred and tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"L-L-Lexi, I'm sorry. I didn't realise." Luke was crying too. I look around the room. Calum isn't rocking anymore, but he's crying. Ashton isn't messing with his wrists anymore, but he's crying. Michael has his head buried in his hands, he's crying too. 

Why did I have to worm my way back into their lives? 

Why did it have to be this way?

"I'm sorry. I'll just go. I'm so sorry about this mess. Calum I'm sorry about your drinking problems. Luke, I'm sorry about you needing therapy. Michael, I'm sorry I drove you to taking drugs. Ashton, I'm sorry you had to feel like you needed to that to yourself because of me." I stood up. 

"No, Lexi Hemmings. I just got my little sister back. You're not leaving again." Luke stood up and wrapped me up into a hug. 

Immediately I hugged him back, buring my face into his neck. Then another pair of arms joined, then another and another until finally we were all wrapped up in a big group hug. 

We pulled away and smiled at each other. 

"Have you seen mum recently?" Luke asked me. 

"Not since I moved here. She's got a boyfriend up in London." I shrug. 

"Yeah I heard about that. She ... ummm......text me earlier. She's coming back, with her new boyfriend and all." I could tell by the tone in Luke's voice that he already despised the man, even though he hadn't met him. Of course mum told me why her and dad split up, because of me. Another reminder of my disaterous effect on the family.

"Oh." Is all I can say. 

"Now, lets talk about you and Michael." Luke gestures to our linked hands. 

"What about us?" Michael asks, becoming defensive. 

"Well are you two a thing now ..... again?" Luke asks us. 

I look at Michael. "Of course we are. I've never forgotten her. I think a little part of me inside knew Lexi was still alive. It kept me from falling in love with any other girl. I know Lexi is the one for me." He kisses our intwined fingers. 

"Well good." Luke smiles at us. 

"Anyone wanna order a pizza?" Ashton asks us.

"Yes!" We all jump at the chance. 

I laugh. Nothing changes there then!

"I'll go grab a menu." Ashton says getting up and running into the kitchen. 

Michael takes a long look at me and them follows him. 

*********************************************************************************

hello guuuuuyyyyyyssssss

can we talk about the new video diary. 

they took a bleeding selfie with a rainbow 

wow so punk rock

but if you watch the video again watch how Mikey runs it's so cute :)

ALSO LUKE HEMMINGS GOT A LIP PIERCING!!!!!! I WAS IN AN UNSTABLE CONDITION!!!!! how did you feel about it??? SEE HE GETS TO LONDON AND THIS HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LONDON AND THE UK!!!!!!!!! I LIVE IN THE UK :D AND I LOVE BEING IN THE SAME TIMEZONE AS 5SOS AND ITS SO GIID I DONT WANT THEM TO LEAVE :(

DID anyone watched children in need???????? OMG 1D AND JLS AND MCBUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy mcbusted have got together. they were like my childhood :D

also NEXT TIME I UPDATE I WILL BE OLDER :DDDDD WELL I'LL BE 0LDER ANYWAYS BUT BAISICALLY ITS MA BIRHTDAY ON TUESDAY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAYSSSSSS IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME GET A TWEET FROM ONE OF THE BOYS!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE LPEASE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

OKAY SO I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR A BIT................... IF I DID A SEPERATE BOOK WITH PREFERENCES IN WOULD YOU READ IT?????????????

I REALLY WANNA DO SOME SO I THOUGHT IF YOU WANTEED I COULD DO A BOOK ON HERE !!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW 

erm there wont be an update on friday night 'cause i have a concert so i'll try to update saturdayyyyyy 

see you later guiys

stay supermegafoxyawesome

love you <3 stay strong :) 

let me know what you think of this chapter please :)

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Dani 

@Dani1D5SOS <----- my twitter :)