Take A Bow.

hey guys! 

so I decided that I didn't want to upload an epilogue so here's the first chapter of my new Calum fanfiction COMING SOOOOOON! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

lol jk :-)

enjoy the epilogue. 

THERE'S GONNA BE A FEW TIME SKIPS IN THIS I'M SORRY.

LEXI'S P.O.V.

4 MONTHS LATER. 

Kissing. It became our getaway. Since the return of Mr Jones, Michael started having flashbacks again and again, the only thing that kept him grounded, according to him, was me. So, quite a lot of the time, we were kissing, 

Often kissing lead to a bit more but for a while I'd been trying to put that off. You see, I'm pregnant. And, I haven't told Michael yet, I don't know how to. I've been pregnant for over three months now and been putting on a bit of weight, but I've been able to cover it by wearing larger t-shirts. But soon I wasn't going to be able to hide how big I was getting. 

Only Dani knows. She was the first person I told and she came with me to my scan the other week. Everytime she saw me she's always remind me to tell Michael. However, Dani couldn't be that hypocritical of me, she was keeping her own secret from Ashton. She too was pregnant. 

Michael's lips were on mine, bringing me back to reality. I gently pushed him off. "I have to tell you something Michael." I sat up straight and Michael mirrored my actions. 

"I've been ill for the past two months, a bit off with you and I've been gaining weight. I knew when I first started to show signs what it could be....... so I took a test. Michael; I'm pregnant." I took a deep breath. 

To say Michael was shocked was to say the least. He stared at me for a while. "I-is it m-mine?" He whispered hoarsely. 

"Yes, it's yours." I confirmed. 

"You're kidding me right?" He asked a little louder. 

"Erm.... no." Now I'm scared for his reaction. I knew this was a bad idea! 

"Oh my god! I'm going to be a dad! Lexi, I'm going to be a dad!" He was hugging me. We hugged for a while all the time he was whispering 'oh my god' and 'I'm going to be a dad'. 

Suddenly he pulled away and dropped to his knees. "Hello, mate. It's your dad! Your mum did a good job of hiding you I have to admit, but I know about you now! Hellooooo!" He spoke loudly to my stomach. 

"So you're happy?" I asked. 

"I'm over the moon!" He said, standing up and bringing his lips to mine. 

So I guess you're wondering what happened down in the basement. Who really got shot.

Well it turns out the fear of being caught was too much for Mr Jones and he pulled the trigger on himself. The bullet entered his brain and killed him instantly. When I saw his pale body I felt sorry, but I also felt relief. He was nevergoing to bother us again and maybe Michael and I could focus on living our happily ever after.