Calum's P.O.V.

"We're here!" Ashton cheered as he pulled onto the driveway.

I leapt out straight away and ran to the door, waiting for Ashton to unlock it. Once he had unlocked it I ran straight into the living room and collapsed on the chocolate leather couch. 

"Do you want a drink guys?" I hear Ashton call from the kitchen as Michael, Alexis and Luke walk into the living room and settle themselves on the sofas. 

"I'm good thanks!" Michael and Luke call into the kitchen. 

"Yes please!" Me and Alexis shout. 

"What do you want then?" Ashton shouts to us. With a sigh I get up from the sofa and walk into the kitchen, Alexis not far behind me. 

"Do you want a hot drink or cold drink?" Ashton doesn't turn to us, just carries on searching for some glasses. 

"I'll have squash please." Alexis says. 

"Yeah me too." I smile at Ashton as he pulls two glasses from the cupboard. 

"Orange, summer fruits or apple and blackcurrent?" He asks us. 

"I'll have orange please." I tell Ashton.

"I'll have some summer fruits please." Alexis tells him. 

Just as he is pulling out the bottles from the cupboard the house phone rings out. 

"DON'T GET THAT GUYS!!!! I THINK IT MIGHT BE DANI!" Ashton shouts before running out of the kitchen. 

"Erm, so summer fruits right?" I walk towards the empty glasses and screw the lid off the summer fruits bottle. 

"Yep." She smiles at me. 

"Tell me when." I start pouring the squash into the glass. When I'm sure the glass is half-empty of squash she finally speaks. 

"When." I stop abruptly and stare at her. 

"What?" She smlies as she turns on the tap and fills her glass. 

"You do realise there's more squash than water, right." I raise my eyebrows as she shrugs. I sigh and pour myself a tiny amount of squash into the glass before standing in front of her to fill up my glass.

When I turn around she right there, in front of me. I'm caught in her beautiful blue-green eyes, impossible to twll which colour they are more. My gaze falls to her lips, pale pink and kissable. I place my glass behind me on the work-service and take hers off her and put it with mine. My gaze never leaving her eyes. 

"Cal-" She starts, her eyebrows furrowing and her gorgeus eyes clouding over in confusion. 

Without any hesitation I press my lips against hers. Her hands fly instantly to my chest and try to push me away but, being caught in the moment, I carry on. Ignoring her non-resposiveness and just carrying on. Her force against my chest lessnes a little but it's still there. 

When I pull away gasping for breath she stares deep into my eyes. 

"Cal! What did you just do?" She questions. 

"I don't know, something just came over me." I thread my hands through my hair. I recognise her from some place. 

"I know you from somewhere." I confess, I have to get it off my chest. 

"You do." She breathes. 

Then at that moment it clicks and I fall to the fall, weak. 

"N-n-no you're dead, You died ten years ago." I shake my head.