Lexi's P.O.V.

I knew that voice instantly. He'd done so well at disguising it but now he'd let the fake accent slip and he was back to his cold voiced self. That voice forced me into sacraficing myself for my friend and boyfriend to live. That voice has haunted me, and probably Michael, for the past ten years. 

Mr Jones, or he was Alex, or Charles, who knew? 

"I'd never have thought I'd see you again." I tried to make my voice sound strong and fearless, but it came out weak and wobbly. 

"Well, you obviously thought wrong." He tells me, his attitude radiating confidence. 

"How did you escape the police? Niall payed for the top detectives, but somehow you managed to slip past them. How?" I try to delay time because I'm scared for what's coming next. 

"Oh please, you think you was my first kill? You aren't that honoured sweetie. I'm an expert in this field, the killing, the running, the slipping under the radar, the worming your way into people's lives and creating a mess. You know, me and you are more alike than you care to admit. We both managed to keep quiet for a good ten years and somehow we've both managed to wreck this family again. Quite the accomplishment don't you think?" His voice held amusement. I felt myself flinch when he compared the two of us together, I didn't want to be anything like him. I'm different than him... but somehow, I could see where he was coming from. 

Michael stepped protectively in front of me. HIs body was tense. "Don't you dare compare yourself to her. You don't deserve the right! You will never be as a good person as she is." Michael told Mr Jones through gritted teeth. 

"Where's my brother?" I ask after a tense stare-off. I want to protect Michael to the best of my ability. 

After another few minutes, Jones breaks off the stare and looks at me, slightly hidden behind Michael. "Oh, your brother? He's this way." And then he walks off into another room. 

"I have to admit Lexi, when I heard you was still alive I knew I'd have to explore more into the subject. I've never known or let a kill get away from me before, so, when I saw your mum I just knew I'd have to get close to her. Fortunately for me, your mum was weak and in need of love. She fitted in perfectly to the plan. I disguised myself as your doctor so your mum had no choice but to see me nearly everyday. Slowly, and believe me it was very slow, she became closer to me. And well, I guess you know the rest." Jones finished the story shortly as we reached a wooden oak door. As Mr Jones pushed it open it creaked and groaned in protest. 

The loud noises must have alerted Luke. "Who is it?" He called. 

"It's only us, it's okay." Mr Jones told him. Why would it be okay? I turned to look at Michael, his face clearly showed confusion too. 

When the lights flicked on and showed Luke standing in the middle of the small basement I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck. "It's okay. It's okay. We're gonna get out of here. I'll find away." I whispered into his ear. Then he started to shake and I hugged him harder thinking he was crying but as his shakes got more violent, I realised he wasn't crying. He was laughing. 

I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him confused. "Luke?" I heard Michael ask from behind me. 

"Shut up you." Mr Jones shouted. 

"What's happening?" I turned to Jones. My head was hurting from the confusion. Mr Jones and Luke seemed fine ... friendly even. Luke couldn't have ... could he?

"Luke, please tell me y-." I was silenced when his hand sharply landed across my face. I blow sent me to the floor. Shocked, I lay there staring up at him. Michael was at my side in an instant.