7b Some Random Guy

Warning some explicit descriptions. If not happy pop on two chapters

Next day David wandered back to the house from his PRN's at 5 pm to be met by the rest of the male housemates in the living room looking traumatised chugging down bottles of Becks from a large case on the coffee table.

"What's up guys?" he asked, they all shuddered and mumbled about being judged for the physical appearances.

"Women in the kitchen, DO NOT GO IN! Jilly, her friends, Ninj, Heather, Nikki and Lyn are in there, from the sounds of them calling up the devil!" warned Richard gravely, reaching for another bottle.

"I am going in." laughed David paying no heed to the grave warnings of his friends and mostly because he was intrigued that they were all so traumatised.

He opened the door to find a room packed with women of various ages and sizes, some he knew, most he didn't. They were all downing champagne and dancing to Kiss FM on the kitchen radio. He spotted Fiona at the back of the kitchen in the smallest dress he had ever seen her in. She raised her champagne glass to him as the rest of the room turning to stare at him.

"Here is the worst!" shouted Jilly, "Last year, I joke not 103 different girls in and out of this house, all of them as stupid and vacant as the last one eh lad?" The whole kitchen full of women stopped and gawped at him.
"Nice arse though eh? Show the girls your chest Yank, he has a great body!" At which point five middle-aged women pounced on him and took off his top and made remarks about his physique.

David caught Fiona's eyes as she smirked across the kitchen. After all the sexual objectification of women she had witnessed in the house Fiona was enjoying this.

"Give us a twirl Anthea!" Jilly shouted at the group baying women.

Each of the women produced a card all of which had a 9 on it apart from Fiona's which was turned upside down to show a 6. They had clearly been in the hall cupboard where the lads' sports equipment had been moved to and borrowed the cricket cards the lads took to the Glamorgan games.

"Now Fiona we all know, you know he is a 9." Lyn squeezed David's bottom, "Lovely engine there Boston, do you have an equally nice gear stick?"

The kitchen erupted and David beat a hasty retreat to the living room grabbing his shirt. Rubbing his bottom from Lyn squeezing it and generally feeling debased.

"I am going for a pint, anyone else?" They all silently nodded their agreement, mumbles of what was your number under each of their breaths. Bill had got the most points and was awarded a certificate which the women stuck on his bedroom door and Heather slipped a note under his door to expect her at midnight and to be naked and ready.

The ladies decided to descend on The Long Island Ice Tea Bar which was a London legend. It was a place where if you wanted to meet someone for one night, have a great time and no regrets you rolled up and took your best shot. It was ideal for Fiona's and many of the group's intentions that night. The club was tiny and packed. They made their way to a table at the back and placed their order with a cute waiter.

"He will be seeing my ceiling tonight!" Jilly laughed and slapped the waiter on the bottom giving him a £20 note to keep the drinks flowing. As they went in the girls received their drinks and a group of men approached them. Fiona really was not interested in any of them but they remained polite in chatting to the group.

"You look like you are out for a good time." A tall blond man named Steve from the group ran his hand down Fiona's back. Fiona caught his hand and placed it back on the table.

"I am having a lovely time with my friends thanks." she smiled back tightly giving him the best bugger off and leave me alone look she could muster.