7c Get it on

Warning some very explicit parts here.

If you are offended then please skip to the next chapter.

Fiona led Josh out of the club and onto the street outside in Covent Garden, she hailed them a black cab and in between passionate kisses, she discovered on route to Chelsea that he was something in IT. He was from New York state, he was single and definitely flying back the next day. He paid the cab and Fiona led Josh by the hand into the house.

She could tell the boys were in the living room from the loud shouts at Match of the Day. She instructed Josh to wait at the foot of the staircase and placed a finger on her lips whilst she got them some water and led him upstairs to her bedroom. She placed Massive Attack's Blue Lines on the CD Player and sat on the bed next to him.

"Your family are downstairs?" he asked as they climbed the stairs to her room.

"No, housemates and they are all pissed. None of them will interrupt I promise." She led him to her floor and keened an ear to determine if David had company. When she was happy he wasn't next door she led Josh into her room.

They kissed fully clothed sat up on the bed, he lay back with her lying on top of him, he moved under her gently, moving his hips rhythmically as she moved back on him. The passion built quickly for Fiona. He leant up and kissed her gently and turned her on to her back.

"You can say stop at any time." he smiled "I am going to make you come with all of your clothes on." He made the statement sound like a delicious promise.

"Wow, you have a magic wand?" she gasped as he slid his tongue down her neck and kissed her gently on the throat.

"No I have technique.'" he breathed, he moved down to her breasts where her nipples were visible through her bra and dress. He gently rubbed the contour of her nipple with his thumb whilst gently kissing Fiona, he could feel her breath quickening as he circled her breasts, he slid his hand under her dress feeling the hard nipple. As he touched them her moans grew louder which made him increase his touch.

Her gasps of encouragement urged him on. Her hands ripping open his shirt feeling his back and grabbing him closer to her with every circle of his thumb. It was such a long time since she had been subject to being given pleasure that she savoured every touch.

"God you are hot." he smiled at her, he pushed her thighs apart with his knees between the layers of her underwear and his jeans she could feel his erection, strong and proud. He placed his hips against where her clitoris was and began to move his hips to give gentle friction.

"Bloody Hell!" she gasped as she could feel herself become more and more turned on. She flipped him over and straddled him. Moving her hips and continuing to stimulate herself against his erection. She felt her orgasm come and it stayed with her for several seconds. She collapsed on top of him, her head on his chest, she listened to his heartbeat as she stroked the outline of his erection.

"You know in America they have driver's education?" She managed to whisper coming down from the first orgasmic high in what felt like decades.

"Yes, why." he laughed stroking her hair.

"Do you having shagging education, because quite frankly that was special!" she kissed his throat.

"I had a long relationship with a girl who was 'saving herself for marriage' we had to get our kicks somehow!" he laughed.

Josh continued to stroke her hair as she undid his shirt and kissed his chest and stomach. She made circles with her tongue on his belly button and on his trail of hair to his belt. She could see him straining in his clothes and undid his belt and lifted his hips to free his jeans.