39 Boxers Day

Boxing Day

Bill scratched his head as he made his way across the landing towards the bathroom.  Heather had definitely made his Christmas. The Hulk pyjamas did not stay on any longer than necessary. Bill jumped as he saw David leave Fiona's bedroom.

"Not far to go for a walk of shame Boston," Bill smirked. He never thought he would see the day again when David snuck out of Fiona's room. He was delighted for David. Poor sod had been miserable for months.

David smirked at Bill and slunk into his room. David sat on his bed and allowed himself a chuckle at his reflection in the mirror. His hair was sticking up at all angles. His lips were bright red from all of the overuse. His Captain America pyjamas were so tight that they hardly disguised his post-morning tumble in the sheets, semi erection. He was amazed that he could manage another one given the amount of overnight sex.

Bill knocked softly on the door and entered. He offered David a cup of tea. He reckoned he needed some rehydration. David lay back on the bed gathering his thoughts and his breath.

"Well. You had a good Christmas after all." Bill tried not to laugh. He had a good joke about pulling a Christmas cracker that Heather told him never to say out loud to another human being. So he didn't.

"I would say I am glad I came but that seems like an awful pun this morning." David laughed. It was true. I certainly beat being sat at home on his own watching The Queen's Speech.

"That is truly awful mate. Sorry to hear about that bitch wife of yours. I bet she will want the quickest divorce in history." After not being able to tell his joke Bill thought it best to offered his condolences to David about Suzie.

"Thanks, Bill I needed something to get my boner gone and you have just succeeded." David felt less than ecstatic talking about Suzie.

"I am sorry I just don't feel the same way about you David." Bill laughed and hugged David. "It is a bit impressive that you managed all of that last night. She is a bit of a goer old Fi isn't she?"

"I forgot how much I enjoyed it. With IVF it takes the fun out of it." He missed out that it was a revelation. He forgot about how amazing it felt when her body was under his. The shorthand they had physically with each other. It was raw, sensitive and powerful all at the same time.

"Sounded like you were having a great old time to yourselves. Anyway not that I am wanting to be rid of you or anything but have you got any plans today?" Bill stretched and yawned.

"No. I thought I might go home watch the Lord of the Rings box set with a very nice bottle of Barolo and then pop off to bed. You?" David replied.

"We are off to Heather's cousin's house in Essex. They live near a farm so the boys can go out on their bikes and get knackered out." Bill rubbed his eyes and stood up to leave.

"If its ok, I will grab a shower and get out of your hair." David did not want to overstay his welcome.

"Fine by me but please take one alone. I don't want to be explaining any more than I have to to the boys." There. Mission accomplished. Heather had sent him in with the tea to tell David no shower sex and he had completed his task like a pro. He could go back to their bed and begin the love making that Heather had promised if he did.

David quickly washed and dressed. He bounded down the stairs to be met by the dog and children playing the hall.

"Uncle David we think the dog wants to go out." Dylan pointed to the dog at the front door.

"Your mum and dad not up yet?" David was puzzled.

"Well, Uncle David is they have been up and now they are wrestling upstairs," Finlay whispered putting his fingers to David's lips.