Chapter 1

As the team pack up their bags for the upcoming trip with the other superheroes, Changeling decided to check in with Raven and see if she needed help

(Rae POV)

I was almost done with packing up my emergency bag in my bathroom as I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it noticing that it was Garfield humming a tune inside his head with a smile, as I sighed with annoyance "What do you want Gar?" He looked at me with a slight blush on his face from getting caught, "Nothin' just wanted to see if you needed some help with your bags to the T car." "Like if I needed help with my bags" I sighed and let him in, zipping my luggage closed as I placed it on the floor beside my other bags; some of them not even close. "Take the heavy ones down first I'll take the rest down." His nose twitched after sneezing into his elbow, "sure thing Rae."

(Fourth wall)

Changeling grabbed two of Raven's bags as they walked to the garage where cyborg was getting the car ready to drop them off for their secret undercover mission. The rest of the team would join them later but were sending in Raven and Logan first until they find the villain on the ship. They have been tracking down a new villain that seemed to be destroying ships that reach the mid pacific ocean near one of the islands of Hawaii. Not even Batman and the Justice League were able to track him down. As their bags were packed and ready to go, Cyborg had a serious talk with Raven, " I hate to send you out there in danger. Can't believe Batman made Robin to give out these orders as well..." he sighed, Raven held his hand in comfort, "Hey I'll be okay. I can take care of myself." "I know that Raven, but if anything happened to you, I'll never forgive myself. You're practically like my little sister. I'd hate to see you get hurt." he looked down with a frown and looked at her. "Keep in touch with me?" he asked, she nodded as they reached the pier and said their farewells before boarding the cruise line.