New Decade, New Memories

Hello my fellow readers and creators!! Happy New Years! Yeah, I know I have been delayed lately with writing and updates. Life has become a challenge for me to keep everything balanced out evenly; I'll catch you up on the details later, but OMG we have reached 4.9k reads... *internally cries* Thank you all so much! I would never thought I would be gaining this much from a larger audience and wouldn't have gotten this far without YOU! Yes every single reader and fan base. I would love to hear you're feedbacks and suggestions on which other platform of social media I can place this on. I do have a Twitter and Instagram accounts PM me or tag me and I would love to hear your suggestions; same handle name in my profile. Now lets get this chapter going!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beast Boy P.O.V

It was New Years Eve and I had made a small (kinda went out of hand with giving Starfire all the fliers) and decided to throw one last party at the Titan Tower; I was shocked that Robin was totally okay with it, which scares me because he hates parties but has really good dance moves. I haven't asked Raven if she wanted to go because of her finals coming up next month so I decided to write to her in our secret journal that only me and her write to each other since we hardly use our phones to text each other. Yeah we decided that texting was too distant for her to fully empty her emotions to me and rather have each other share a journal, read and respond to our entries. It helps the both of us understand each other better.

While I was packing up a spare change of clothes in case I knock out at the tower decorating for the party; I leave behind a two page entry for Raven to read in our journal on our bed, my headphones, JBL speaker and chargers. Once I got on my jacket and duffle bag, I grabbed my skateboard and decided to do a scenic route to the tower. By the time I reached my destination, Cyborg greeted me at the elevator and we got started with making the entire tower living room into a dance floor for the end of this year.

Raven's P.O.V

I finally finished getting home from the net café from so many hours of drinking tea and studying for my finals in Alexandrian Witchcraft. I dropped all of my books and bag by the kitchen island and grabbed one of Beast Boy's prepared green juices with ginger he made for me in case I missed eating a day or more so my health doesn't go horribly wrong. I start my playlist and get ready for the evening events and hop in the shower to freshen up from such a long day. Once I finished, I walked over to the bedroom to get dressed and apply fresh makeup on while I danced. It was the end of a crazy decade for me and Beast Boy, and I was feeling a mood of just bliss, blessed and happiness. I picked out fishnets with my black Martens, torn up skinny jeans, with a black fitness shirt that had thumb holes already sown in and a black hoodie from Beast Boy's merchandise site that he got me for Christmas that had been designed with a green paw print with my emblem in the center; I loved it and never stopped wearing it at home since then. I read and responded to Beast Boy's entry in our journal and put a small amount of makeup on as I also got a bag ready to spend the night at the tower with Garfield and our teammates for the party.