Chapter 9

"Today is only a new chapter in life's greatest moments that you can make it have its own trail to something beautiful or something tragic. As to a story, every chapter can have hidden clues like a song you hear on the radio or in your playlist. Each song completes a certain part of your life with a certain memory and emotion you felt at that very moment... Put them together and you have a story that speaks to you."

- Author

BB's POV

I wake up to a beautiful sight that I never want to be taken away from me forever, my arms wrapped around her perfect frame and tugging her closer and nuzzling the crook of her neck as I take in her scent and smile. Ever since we got recused, I realize that since the first day I saw Raven, something about her made things not so dramatic and lonely. When it was just my everything was nothing but black and white with no color of life, no sunshine to get rid of the storm that seemed to keep going and never end. But when I had my heart taken by beauty, it was eating me alive that no one saw the priceless and unique gem that all of the other guys saw under all the grime that showed her worth. My life truly changed when she first stepped inside this tower even though it killed me that she wasn't mine at first. But now that she is, I never want to let her go. I plant small kisses on her shoulder and neck as I hold her in my arms, gently as I move her hair out of her peaceful sleeping face.

Raven's POV

I turn around as I wake up and nuzzle closer to Beast Boy, not minding my surroundings first or the activities that we are both almost completely naked in his room, I look up to a pair of emerald green eyes and smile before giving him a small peck on his lips. He chuckled and kissed my temple as he grinned, "Good morning sleeping beauty, how'd you sleep Rae rae?" My cheeks turned a bit pink as I tangled our legs together and giggled, "Like a champ... How about you?" "With you mama, I'll sleep like a king until the end of time." I blushed a tint of red as he kissed me softly until we both had to come up for air, rubbed noses, and looked into each other's eyes. "Come on beautiful, let us go have some breakfast."

As we both got up, I couldn't find my shirt after putting my shorts on, Beast boy putting on his basketball shorts, noticed and saw that my shirt was right in front of him waved it in front of me as I tried to reach for it, he fixed it first before putting it on me like I was a little girl, I pouted and crossed my arms as he gave out a small chuckle and turned me around and planted a kiss after he lifted my face up to his as he carried me bridal style to a portal to the bathroom so no one saw our secret love affair.

BB's POV

I was making breakfast for myself and Raven as we were the only ones in the tower listening to "Dear Future Husband" by Meghan Trainer on a low volume, the gang was doing their own thing so we decided to make plans for the day. "How about after breakfast we kick it at the shoreline and catch some rays with a picnic?" She smiled while sipping the tea that she made earlier once I put her plate in front of her after she put her book away. "That's a brilliant idea!" I sat next to her as I ate my tofu and eggs and she had her bacon and eggs, not that I didn't mind cooking it for her but I would do anything for her just to see her smile and be happy. After breakfast, we both danced to some more songs before getting ready to head over to the beach. I grabbed out the picnic basket and started making lunch for us while Raven was getting ready. I packed pairs of fruit, water, sandwiches, and crackers before I turned around in awe as I saw Raven dressed in a two-piece bikini as she held our towels and the umbrella and sunscreen and grinned at my reaction as I tried not to get a hard-on, I swear this woman is going to bring the death to me with the surprise she'll give me. "I'm the luckiest man alive... the winner of the best lottery bet right here..." I smirked and walked over to her as "You and I" by Lady Gaga played, she teased me out of nowhere before I kissed her, as I growled at her tracing my abdomen and tugging at my shorts before staining my neck with black lipstick on my chest over my heart and on my cheek... Leaving me turned on. "Why mama... why!?" I begged on my knee for more as I watch her pull away from me. She sat on the head of the couch watching me crawl over to her, I decided to play along with her game and plant kisses on her inner thigh, gently tracing her skin with my teeth as a gasp I looked at her eyes that were full of lust and love mixed with a touch of innocence, leaving her at the same state she left me at. I got up on my feet about to walk away until I was turned around by her magic and tossed on the couch and we were back to passionately making out on the couch for a good two hours before heading to the beach.