Chapter 5

[HELLOOO...!! Just wanted to update the story today since I won't be able to tomorrow. Thank you for the votes, comments, and views on both stories. I thank you every day when I come online to update and see the stories gain more and more views, ENJOY]

BB's POV

~Dream~

It's been Day 74 and we still haven't been found yet. More luggage kept floating up to shore, we survived 3 tsunamis and somehow stayed alive just by me hunting using my powers with Raven's help of course. Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire have managed to get a hold of us but haven't gotten a hold of our location since one of our communicator's worked but the satellite could pinpoint our location of where we were or the rest of the league. Crime rates have gone off the roof worldwide, to the point where some of the Young Justice League and Titans were slowly dying off, not knowing where the rest of the main Justice League was to be found, either dead or alive... Until later that afternoon we found a seemed like another stranded luggage in the ocean, was actually Manta and Slade grabbing me and Raven hostage to the depths of the ocean and torturing us to death watching each other die...

~end of dream~

"AAAHH!!!" I woke up screaming in the middle of the night as bullets of sweat dripped down my face my hands were a bit shaking. Raven sat and had her arms wrapped up around me as I was shaking, probably hearing me talking in my sleep during the nightmare I was having.

Raven's POV

I heard mumbling and whimpering in the middle of the night while I was sleeping, realizing it was Beast Boy having a nightmare. I tried to wake him up with small nudges until I straddled him and hugged him as I repeatedly kept telling him that it was alright until he started screaming and sat up.

"Beast Boy, It's okay...! I'm here" I kept hugging him as I listened to his heartbeat until it calm down and his breathing slowed, not realizing that he was only in his briefs and I was wearing shorts and a loose hoodie and bikini bra; deciding to go commando for the night, he hugged me back a bit spooked, I looked up and kissed his cheek.

"Oh god, that was horrible... Remind me to never eat the seawater coconut tree leaves again." he chuckled from yesterday's "snack" he had while I went out in search of more firewood. I giggled and agreed with his decision. We decided to cuddle and talk a bit until finally falling back to sleep.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I woke up to a peaceful sleeping Beast Boy with his arms draped around my waist, with our legs tangled together. Normally I would be up drinking my tea but I was trapped within his grasp, so I stared as his mouth was slightly open as he snored, a bit of drool coming out of his mouth as his arm started to twitch a bit. I giggled when his ears started twitching and a small growl came out of nowhere. "I can start getting used to seeing this every morning," I thought. From curiosity getting a hold of me, I scratched under his jawline gently as a purr came out of instinct, then scratching his belly; a happy growl came next. I tried my best not to laugh and wake him up but out of nowhere, I was being tickled by him, trying to escape.

I was resting along the shoreline with Beast boy after breakfast as we talked about the plans that we had for the cruise before the unknown attack on the ship.

"Really? You were going to plan on taking me on the skyline?"

"Yup, Even if I didn't tell you right now." Beast boy gave me his signature goofy smile as I rolled my eyes. "That could've been my perfect moment to confess..." He thought to himself. "What about you? Had any secret plans that were meant to be a surprise?" He asked me curiously.

"Yeah, but I'm not spilling."

"Come on, Mama... Please...?"

"Nope"

"Pretty Please..."

"Nuh-uh"

He changed into a kitten and looked up at me with a small meow. As cute and adorable he was being right now as he put his little paw on my nose, I shook my head as a decline. Not noticing that he turned into a dog and let out a whimper as he begged for me to tell him his surprise. "No." The next thing I know he put his paw over my chest and let out an annoyed growl; then out of nowhere sneezed on me. "Ew! Beast boy..." I got up and chased after him around our house almost all day until I finally told him I had plans for us to go to the water park.

(Fourth wall)

Both beast boy and Raven sat in their hammock in the shade away from the sun. As the two enjoyed each other's company, beast boy was lost in his thoughts as he gazed upon Raven taking a nap on top of him, his arms wrapped around her waist protectively from any danger that might come up out of nowhere. "Should I confess that I'm in lovebirds her before it's too late...?" He ponder over the thought. A small frown upon his face "what if she denies me and doesn't want me..." He sighed heavily. Grinned from the doubts that clouded his mind. "Might as well try and see what happens..." He brushed aside her hair from her face and whispered softly towards her ear, "Raven..." She mumbles a reply back, his ears perked up as he heard it out of disbelief... "Oh god... I didn't just hear her say that... Did i? Of course, I did!" Beast boy smiled from ear to ear finding out the answer to his question. In no doubt at all, he knew that everything was going to be okay...

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

Oooo~ I wonder what she said in her sleep... More to come in the next chapter!! 😲😵😜😏