Chapter 20

[Author's Note: Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing safe and well during this pandemic that is going on right now as a nation and worldwide. Some of us are being selfish in some parts of the world while everyone else is cooperating... At this moment I will be making more drafts for this series in order to keep sanity alive for us all. All of my other works will be withdrawn from being published and edited or will be removed. My main focus will be keeping up to date with this series and as follows, I will be updating and editing all of my chapters. Until then, may the odds forever be in your favor.]

BB P.O.V:

As the days pass by, I practice and practice every moment during the day so I can finally find the perfect timing to fully ask Raven to marry me; but luck was always slipping through my fingers, and Cyborg and Nightwing were helping me out, 1. making sure Raven didn't know about my gutty risk of my life asking her this question and 2. made sure none of the women knew and told Raven. It was between us three and that was it, Starfire was easy to deal with since she wanted to help me out so badly because she wanted me and Raven to be happy. It has been rough on me to keep my cool around Raven since she makes me feel weak at the knees. It's never a bad thing to happen because the love I have for this girl is legit.

As the day continues, I also realized that her birthday was coming up when I saw the notification on my phone. And at that very moment that same day, gave me the best idea to propose to her. I texted the gang and spilled out the details to them. By the time we all met up at the training room and made the plan to action, my heart raced with anticipation for the day to get here already.

3rd. P.O.V:

Raven was doing her normal facial routine in the bathroom, walking out with a facemask that was handmade by Beast boy as a gift; having her earbuds in and music playing, she danced around the hallway and listened to Beast boy's new updated playlist he made for the both of them that was combined by both their music tastes. Without realizing that she danced her way to Beast boy's arms, she looked up with a small smile and made her way to their shared bedroom in the tower. Minutes later, Beast boy joined Raven on some skincare and had the same facemask on as well. They played Jenga as a time passer until it was time to wash off their face masks and have a light dinner. 

The next following day, both Raven and Beast boy woke up in each other's arms. Of course, Beast boy was quietly watching Raven sleep peacefully while his arm was trapped under her neck. He never minded being in that position and enjoyed their sweet blessed alone time in their own bedroom that the team would still let them move back into one of the spared rooms in the tower in case Starfire ever needed assistance to train the newly recruited members of the team. As days have passed, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Starfire, and Nightwing have been preparing for the day that Beast boy will propose to Raven.  As for Raven, she wasn't aware of tomorrow's events.