Chapter 13

A/N: Hello my lovey followers! I hope you all had a joyous holiday season and a good start to a new year. As the first month of 2017 has come to a close, let us make this year unforgettable and more interesting for us all. Vote, Comment, Rate and Enjoy...~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Teen Titans have gained a call from Batman that Robin will soon become Nightwing and will be moved to the Young Justice team as Captain, everyone starts packing their things and slowly start moving to newer living conditions at the Hive, Starfire stays behind to lead the newer titan recruits. Nightwing and Cyborg move to the Hive as part of the job lift. As for Changling and Raven, they find a place of their own until further instructed. They both soon find an apartment and move in, later going to the Hive with Nightwing to transfer their old communicators with new ones and registering for community college. (A/N: This chapter follows with the movie of Teen Titans v.s. The Justice League and the second season of Young Justice that recently came last year...)

As Raven and Changeling walk out with new communicators and holding hands, they decided to go out for lunch after such a long day. They check in to one of the cafes that just recently opened in Jump City and take a look at the menus, as their waiter goes to receive their drinks.

Changeling: So, see anything you would like to try?

Raven: I noticed they have a vegetarian menu for you; and no not yet, anything you have in mind?

Changeling: Sweet! And yes, I thought you would be interested in a couple of dishes they have in the Italian section since you've been reading that new book I got you for Christmas. How's the book so far?

Raven: Pretty good. Very twisted when I reached Chapter 4.

The waiter comes back with their beverages and takes their orders, leaving them alone again as the music plays softly in the background.

Changeling: Any ideas of thinking to apply for school, Rae?

He looks at her as his hands holds hers, their fingers entangled together.

Raven: Still thinking, what about you? Still following your passion being a Vet?

Changeling: Yup, still am. I just hope I don't lose my motivation for it...

He sighs in defeat, Raven smiles and kisses the back of his hand.

Raven: Don't worry, I'll be here to support you by your side 100% of the time. I believe in you.

Changeling: Thanks Mama, I knew I can count on you.

As they exchange smiles, their waiter brings their orders and eat their lunch, followed by a small snack before they pay the check and take a stroll to the park before going home.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys and gals, I've been dealing with a small writers block lately with this fanfiction. But don't worry I still plan on continuing it until Chapter 72, which I already have planned, but if you have any suggestions on the next chapter please be free to comment below. For those who have commented, I thank you for the kind comments you leave behind. Please vote, comment, and most of all Enjoy~