Chapter 7

(Hello BBRAE lovers!! I just wanted to add another chapter since I left you guys at a cliffhanger. Chapter 5 for my lovely pups for "Guardian of the Lost Angel Book 1" is almost done and will be posted soon within the following week. Since I've been challenging myself with updating 2 stories at a time I was thinking of adding another fanfiction or sequels to the ones that I'm currently working on. Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear your thoughts about this idea; votes as well. Until then enjoy the chapter~)

BB's POV

I woke up the next day beside Raven on the bed as I tried to fix our communicators so we could try to get found by the rest of the team. After having them both sit in a jar of rice for 7 days to get completely dry, I turned both of them on and tried getting a hold of Cyborg on mine and Robin on Raven's.

Cyborg's POV

I heard my communicator start to ring and noticed that Beast Boy was calling me, without hesitation I picked up since Robin said to keep an ear out in case someone from the cruise that survived the explosion was close by while we were flying around in the T-ship searching to locate and rescue them ASAP.

CB "Beast Boy!! Where are you?!"

BB "Cyborg! I'm so glad it worked, where are you guys? The last time I heard from you was on the ship."

CB "I know man, listen I am going to pinpoint your communicator to find you. Is Raven with you?"

BB "Yeah she's with me and sleeping right now. I rescued her right where the explosion happened which was on our floor."

CB "Alright I got both of your locations, we'll be there as soon as possible. And I'll let Robin and Starfire know that I have found you. Get your things together buddy, you guys are coming home."

Raven's POV

I woke up to a grinning Beast Boy as he told me that we were getting rescued by Cyborg, Robin, and Starfire. I smiled with joy and hugged him but sighed, he noticed my sudden facial expression and lifted my chin up so we were eye to eye. "What's the wrong Raven?" I twiddled my thumbs together nervously as I said, "What will the others think of us dating?". I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped my tears away gently, "I can care less about what they think or say. I love you to infinity and beyond Raven and nothing is going to make me change my mind about you..." with that, he kissed me with security that everything was going to be alright.

----Time Skip To getting Rescued----

As we got on the T-ship with the rest of the team hugs were exchanged with one another, and Beast Boy and Cyborg exchanged tears of joy. I explained to Robin about what happened while I and Beast boy were going to the pool until he rescued me on a lifeboat and we ended up here for almost 2 weeks. As we flew back to the tower, I immediately ran to my room and jumped into the shower that was connected to it, leaving my luggage behind accidentally. By the time I got out, I heard a knock on the door, with my towel wrapped around me I opened it to my pointy-eared smiling boyfriend who just so happened to bring me my bags from the hangar.

(Sorry I had to make this one short guy. My dad wanted me off the computer before 11. The next chapter will be longer, I promise you that for sure)