Chapter 16: New Chapters in Life

Hello my fellow followers! Yes I am back in action with new stories and new content for all of you. Not recently I just started my very own Starco fanfiction. A new turn has come into my life; so much more interactions with these characters will take place in both stories as time moves forward. I also have had some thoughts of making this series continue. That love spark is still there and it will continue to grow. Until then my pups, stay cool and be you <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE DAY AFTER NEW YEARS EVE*

As Raven and Logan peacefully sleep together in bed, the day never seemed so peaceful from last nights dramatic events. They held each other in their arms as the morning slipped by, awoken by each other snuggling. Logan's hair a mess from their make out from last night when they got home...

Raven's POV:

Logan's hair was such a mess when I woke up, not realizing that we fell asleep sober but full of love. When he proposed to me last night, I felt the world just stop, time stood still. It kept my doubts away when I told him that he was to be a father. I smiled as I played with his messy hair, he grinned and kissed me. Soft but meaningful, as he kept me in his arms protectively. I pulled back a bit until he leaned in and attacked me with kisses under the covers as I laughed. His growls and purrs calmed me as the kisses went from my lips to my neck and collar bone. I let the soft moans escape me, as he gave me that dominate gaze. I mistakenly gazed back into his eyes and became hypnotized by his emerald green eyes, petting his cheek and smiled as he leaned in, "I love you Raven~" he said, as I kissed him deeply, sucking on his lower lip and opened his legs apart with mine, my other hand tracing his toned out chest. I pulled away and smirked mischievously, "I love you too Logan~". He growled once more and kissed me, deep and denser; none like before. We only wore our underwear so it was easy to get started. He kissed me from lips to my neck, leaving a few marks behind with his teeth; down to my stomach and inner thighs, also leaving a few bite marks there as well. Moans and growls were exchanged while we made love, slow but beautiful. My arms and legs wrapped around him, feeling him completely.

Logan's POV:

I couldn't help myself but to devour her with love, I was hers and she was mine. Nothing could tear us apart forever now that we were completely bonded physically, emotionally, spiritually; we were a team and starting new chapters in our lives together after we came from such a long journey to get through all the ups and downs we've had to deal with. After our lustful outbursts this morning, I carried her to the shower to clean up in a bath and lit up some candles as we slowly slipped in the hot water and did facial masks with cucumber slices over our eyes. Once we took off the facial masks and ate our cucumber slices, we scrubbed each other down and washed our hair while we talked about baby names and what we needed for the fridge. Besides me being a food junkie, Raven is starting to pick up some of my bad habits with junk food. But now shes feeding for two so now we might have to triple the amount so we don't run out.

We left the house and met up with the team at the grocery store to stock up on food at Trader Joe's; each of us had a shopping cart and got what we needed, meeting up at the cashier line and purchased that we got for the other and traded at the tower before Raven teleport everything home in the fridge to save us the effort to go home. We spent dinner with everyone and caught up. Anniversaries, engagements, to first dates and places we traveled to during missions without everyone but our personal partners were shared. The conversations continued and we all decided to watch a movie until it reached our time to leave and go home. Raven opened a portal to our living room and said fair well after the movie ended, ending our day cuddled up in bed.