Chapter 6

(Hello lovely readers!! I decided to do another update today. Will be continuing from Beast Boy's POV of course. My other story is going through some drafting tonight and will be posted by tomorrow for those who have been patiently waiting for its next update. Thank you for the views and votes for both stories. My partner is over pleased with the outcome and would like to say thank you very much. Until then, Enjoy!~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BB's POV

I left Raven on the hammock as I collected to get more firewood for dinner, at the same time I couldn't stop thinking about what I heard her say to me in her sleep. My cheeks were sore like crazy from grinning all day, and I didn't realize that I was skipping around our campsite like a girl while only holding a stick. I really didn't give a shit at all because of the three words that were whispered in my ear by Raven's soft voice, "I love you".

After 4 hours of being a looney, I came back to our cabin with three large stacks of wood, and 17 fresh picked coconuts, and surprisingly found a chicken coop deep within the island that had a full house. I went over to the hammock to wake up Raven I leaped in and transformed into a kitten as I poked her nose, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and meowed for her to wake up.

Raven's POV

I was sleeping peacefully with my beach hat on when I was awakened by Beast Boy as a kitten purring under my chin and cuddling me. I decided to pretend to sleep as he kept trying to wake me up, which was very adorable when he got annoyed and looked at me in the eyes as I took a peep with just one. I pecked his nose with a kiss and he covered his blush with his paw in embarrassment as I laughed and he transformed back to his regular self with a full blushed face, fainting from a loving stroke. Within two minutes he woke up again and went to go hunting for food.

----Later that day----

After preparing dinner with Beast boy I decided to change it up a bit and wear one of my nightgowns for the occasion. Not realizing that I had over-packed in dresses than my normal outfits for missions; which I really didn't care about at the moment, I walked over to the waterfall that was only a couple of minutes away from our house and took my shower kit with me. Taking off my bikini top and skirt before going underneath the freshwater, I started on my shoulder-length hair that was starting to get more longer each day we stayed on the island. I didn't mind it growing, but the fact that it started having split ends were starting to bug me. After I was done I walked back to the cabin and towel-dried my hair. As I brushed out the knots, tied it in a bun loosely, and went over to the dining room to meet Beast Boy for dinner.

BB's POV

I was about to call out Raven to dinner until I was her in the outfit she dressed in. Her dress clinked to her curves perfectly, a bit see-through but it just left me in my tracks and speechless. I was so lost in what I was seeing in front of me that I didn't notice that my mouth was open as she giggled and walked over to me and closed it. I wanted her so badly ever since I first saw her at the tower, and every day in between. Just having her here made everything okay and knew that we were going to survive this horrible outcome of our vacation. If I didn't have her here with me I wouldn't last one day at all. I was head over heels in love with her that I just wanted to tell her right now, but I had to do it at perfect timing. "D-Damn mama... I like what I see. What's the special reason you had to get so beautiful?" giving her a smirk as I saw a bit of red in her cheeks but her face held a lot of confidence as she wrapped her arms around my neck and traced circles at the back of my neck and looked at me in the eyes; getting lost in them, I felt like I was stuck in a trance as I mindlessly wrapped my arms around her waist, trying my best not to ruin her dress since I lost my gloves at the boat.

"Just for show, all I have with me in this luggage are dresses."

"Really... Well, that's a shame. At least you're putting them to good use." She laughed and pulled away slowly, driving my animal instincts mad as we sat at the table eating dinner.

----After Dinner----

We were in the hammock watching the sunset, Raven was on top of me as we enjoyed the evening. I had the little box with the promise ring I got at the jewelry store on the ship. Tonight was the day I was going to ask her if she could be my girlfriend, but also for her to be mine until we got off the island and I could save the money for a proper engagement ring. "Nothing is going to stop me from having her be mine." I was about to ask her the question until she looked up into my eyes and said, "Beast Boy. I was wondering if..." and as if we were thinking the same thing, I finished her sentence "you'd like to be my girlfriend...?"