Chapter 12: Holiday special

[Hello my fellow followers!! Happy Holidays and Happy Belated Thanksgiving.. Since yesterday and this month has gone by, I apologize for the late update. I just recently got a seasonal job and started this week. But I haven't forgotten about you guys, I was coming up with ideas for the future of this book and I'm still keeping my promise that this fanfiction will end with 72 chapters. along with my series. So without a further a due, please comment, vote and enjoy.]

Changeling:

I was laying down in my room after taking a catnap, leaving the room I went to the bathroom to wash up without knowing that the tower was empty. "I guess everyone had their own things to do today, I wonder if Raven is still in her room." After washing up, I knocked on Raven's bedroom door as it opened and she stood in front of me with a runny nose in a loose shirt on and long black pajama pants. "Hey, are you doing okay?" I asked. She shook her head as I sighed, "Want me to fix you up some tea and some soup? I'm gonna make some breakfast." She smiled and nodded as I kissed her forehead, realizing that she was also flaring up a fever as well. "Come on, get your house slippers on and lets get to the kitchen. I'm going to get a blanket and pillows for us so we can relax at home today." She tried to speak up and decline but I placed my pointer finger on her lips, "Save your beautiful voice~. I'm going to take care of you whether you like it or not." I smirked as her cheeks flustered up before I kissed her softly on the lips and left to go get the pillows and blanket and one of my hoodies for her to stay warm in since it started getting cold in the tower. As I got to the living room, she sat down on the couch shivering. I set the blanket and pillows aside on the couch and tapped her shoulder and showed her my hoodie as she put her arms up so I could put it on her and bundled her up with the blanket in a blanket burrito. I chuckled as she looked up at me with joyful eyes and a small smile, "God you're too adorable Rae Rae~". She giggled as I rubbed noses with hers. "Alright I'm gonna start on breakfast, stay put or else I'm coming back here and making out with you on the couch." I said teasingly as I walked to the kitchen and made her tea and soup.

Raven:

When I woke up this morning and noticed that I got sick from yesterday's mission, BB was fine with staying home with me today so I could get better. And the fact that he gave me his hoodie, just made my day. Ever since he asked me out, I've been more happier with him than I normally am just being alone; which was secretly boring. Since the first day I arrived the tower as a member as the Teen Titans, I always had a sense from his aura that he had this dominate stance over me. Before I was afraid of having feelings towards him, but as I got to know him along his side as a teammate, the feelings were slowly killing me on the inside and wanting him to claim me as his was becoming an urge. What had happened back on the island was a relief that I knew he had the same feelings towards me. Now we're getting close to being 5 months and a year as a couple, wow can time pass when you're star-struck in love... As I silently listened to his iPod that he probably slipped in the pocket so I could listen to while we sat in the living room after we ate breakfast; I laid on his chest as he was on the couch, and listening to music and cuddled together with our hands tangled together as it started to snow outside...

(Both)

"After so many years that we have gone through together and apart, I'm thankful that I have met you and made you apart of my life..."