Chapter 8

(Hello followers, I do apologize for the late update on this story. Personal issues came up and took a toll on me, abusing the frequent updates. I came upon more BBRAE fanfictions and came up with some good ideas for the upcoming chapters to come so expect the unexpected right now. I want to thank you all for the votes and comments on my stories. I will probably start on another but it will be KEVEDD. YES, yaoi out of all things, hence let there be smut!!! Also in honor of the SUICIDE SQUAD MOVIE that just came out today, there will be HarleyxJoker and a special Poison IvyxCatwoman Comic series version fanfiction story to come and much more... until then enjoy!~)

BB's POV

After I finished unpacking my things from my trunk from the island, I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom to take a shower, little did I know Raven was already inside. "Beast Boy!!" and completely naked, only her bra and panties were still on thank god. I used my towel to shield my eyes from the view only to look at her face which was completely red from embarrassment and her hair was wet; she probably just finished showering, which was kind of adorable. "Sorry, I should've knocked. I'll wait outside if you want?" She hesitated to answer at first, "T-That would be nice... And please knock next time..." I chuckled as I walked back out before she threw her brush at me, catching it in mid-air.

As the door closed, I decided to make origami roses for her as well as a little song that I had made while we were stuck on that island. I wasn't able to take her on any proper dates and since I had to set my soaked wallet out to dry with everything else, I carefully painted the well-handcrafted roses each a shade of red as Cyborg walked into the kitchen as I waited for Raven to finish getting dressed.

"Who's the lucky girl you going to give those roses to Beastie?" I rolled my eyes at his question, and sighed "You'd laugh if I said her name and probably make a bet with Robin about it." He looked shocked at my response and sat next to me. "Awe c'mon man, at least name one unique thing about her... That's all I need to know." I growled and snorted out of annoyance from his begging, "Her personality got to me damn it..." I sighed at his victory and said, "Her favorite drink is tea..."

Raven's POV

I knocked on Beast Boy's door to let him know that the bathroom was free, he answered the door with only his boxers and his towel hanging on his shoulder, his smirk that got me biting my lip, and his fine body tone was just making my mind go crazy; aching to kiss him like mad, "Just wanted to let you know that the shower is ready for you..." He lifted my chin up and rubbed my nose with his as we both stared at each other's eyes. For some reason, I couldn't think straight and my heart was racing. "Alright, thanks for the heads up.." He let me go and moved to the side to leave, that's where I lost my edge, "Oh f*** it!" I grabbed his arm and kissed him passionately then pulled away, next thing I knew his eyes got a haze of seduction and dominance, he kissed me back as did I, caring me back into his room as he closed the door.

His lips caressed mine with lust, as his tongue traced them asking for permission to enter, his hands grabbed and held my ass while I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck to pull him closer, our tongues fighting for dominance as my hands played and messed with his hair. After a few minutes of making out, he pulled away slowly biting my lower lip, I moaned as he growled; we stared into each other's eyes as we tried to catch our breath, and he met in a sitting position and he sat on his bed, his hard-on rubbed against my inner thigh. "Damn mama, can't resist me after we just got rescued?" I giggled at his question, "I guess not..." I decided to play along with his tease game and moved my hips against his hardwood, making him moan. "So not cool, tsk tsk, such a tease you are." I kissed him gently as he continued to rock my hips against his, somehow my shorts went missing and his strokes against my area were just making me want more of him. I gave tiny pecks on his firm jawline down to his ear, giving it a small nibble and tug, trailing down to his neck; his breathing was way out of normal and his moans and growls got deeper, he gently placed me on his bed and copied the exact moves I did to him. I was blown away, as he licked and grazed his fangs against my skin, giving me shivers down my spine and moaning for more as his hips kept rubbing against the fabric that was blocking my entrance; his full erection throbbing for me completely. I tossed off my soaked panties, switched places, and sat on his lap, giving him a trail of kisses from his lips down to his hard-on... hours later he gave me a treat of his own in the shower together after I gave him a small blow job, his erection showing precum.