Part 18: Holiday off

Author's Note:

 Hello everyone! New readers and the ancients, this has been a splendid journey that we are all have seen this story grow in numbers. I want to thank you all for gaining this story to 3k!! Its been troubled times for me off the screen and keyboard and keeping up with the story has its drawbacks since I no longer have access to a computer at home and using external computer usage when I get the chance, and looking for employment is at thin thread right now. But with everyone's support on here has made me become the writer and a stronger creator within time. Until we speak again fellow followers and readers, comment and like below and enjoy!

Raven's P.O.V

I was speechless when it comes down to him doing the impossible of keeping myself at ease while everything is going on back at Jump City; Justice League dealing with their new teammates and fresh recruiters that are now taken in charge of Jump City for the time being, while Starfire is leading and training them with Nightwing. Ever since I and Garfield had left the tower so much has changed over time and everyone went on with their personal lives. After our long journey to our secret "cabin in the woods", I immediately went straight to our room to use the bathroom from the big huge water canister that I used to store my tea for the journey we had ahead of us from the start. Thank god we had exchanged Garfield's motorbike to a worn-out 2013 mini Volkswagon that Bruce Wayne had bought out for his birthday, otherwise we wouldn't have made it all the way here through that long drive. I only had bought a good handful of new books to read and fresh tea bags in case the ones we had here had been expired already.

After unpacking a few belongings that we had brought with us, I went to the kitchen to make some tea and read a book outside while Garfield was showering. As I was on my way to the library, I didn't realise that he was not in the shower yet when I accidentally bumped into him and blushed madly. Don't get me wrong, after the many times we have been intimate with each other, not once do I ever regret it, but since Garfield and I have been doing so much of solo missions together we haven't had the chance to actually reconnect like in the past. And to be honest, it sucks, I miss his hugs, his lips, his late-night "cuddles"... I just have been feeling off lately, but since this just happened I took my risk and just hugged him. I didn't care if his body odour was horrible, I just missed him so much and took a deep breath of his worn-out cologne. He looked down at me confused at first, as I looked up at him our eyes met and his signature grin appeared; that's when the atmosphere between us just got interesting. He grabbed my chin so he was able to get a better look at my eyes, I was lost in his seductive gaze again as he asked me, "What's the matter mama?" I instantly replied, "I missed you lately... We haven't had the chance to catch up from where we left off since we were sent on those missions..." He placed his thumb on my lower lip and rubbed the tip of my nose with his, and god his scent was just driving me insane as I got chills up and down my spine. He thought for a minute and without a second thought he carried me bridal style and whisked me to the bathroom, "Let's change that and save some water today." Once he closed the door and turned on the dimmed lights, he placed me on the counter and kissed me gently and while his hands grazed along with my bare skin. While he was kissing me so smoothly, my skin felt like it was on fire; I wrapped my legs around him and continued with the long gentle kisses, keeping the pace with him. He pulled away slowly, leaving my body wanting more. I guided one of his hands to the zipper of my jeans, he instantly used his other hand and traced my spine and my curves gently as my jeans and underwear fell to the floor, just sitting there in front of him made me feel safe and wanted again. He then removed my shirt as I removed his towel as he started to get the water ready for our bath, I watched the tone of his back muscles move; also remembering the old nail scratches that I had given him the last time we had intercourse made my stomach purr, not realizing that he was watching me as well as the water and bubbles started to rise in the tub, I removed my bra after motioning him to come closer as I got off the counter, he grabbed me by the waist again and taking me to the tub with a passionate kiss...