Chapter 2

(Hello readers and followers, just wanted to say thank you for the votes and and comments. For those who have read "Guardian of the lost Angel" Chapter 3 is being in the process of writing, War of Warcraft fanfiction might be also written just need a good start for the story. Until then enjoy the story)

Fourth wall

The titans finally got to the cruise ship after the morning traffic and found their own special suite as their living corridor during the cruise, each couple sharing a room for other purposes. Since Cyborg and Bumblebee were together, Raven and Changeling were stuck as roommates.

(Raven's POV)

After Garfield put on sunblock and his swim trunks on, I tried my best to glare at his masculine body frame as he was looking for his snorkeling mask in his luggage. It made it difficult for me to find my bathroom kit so I decided to go read and enjoy the day out on the deck. "Don't forget your card key before you leave, and if you do I'll be out on deck reading." He looked up noticing that I was about to leave as I grabbed my sunhat and beach towel for my hair, he blushed a bit at my outfit then grabbed the sunblock. "Hey if you're going to be reading, at least put some sunblock on." I looked at him with my hands on my hips as if I was a child being told what to do.

(Bb's POV)

I grinned at the fact that Raven stood there like a spoiled girl that didn't get a pony for her birthday. "No, I'm not putting it on." I chuckled and put the sunblock in my pocket. "Yes, you are, or else... You have to be my date during the entire cruise." Her reaction was adorable when she got a bit of heat in her cheeks, as she stood there with her book in her hand. What she did next surprised me, she snorted and stuck out her tongue out at me. "Make me!"

(Fourth wall)

Changeling jumped on his bed as Raven tried to escape to the door, he reached her just in time and carried her on his shoulder as she struggled to get free. He gently placed her on her bed and tickled her sides until tears of joy were at the corners of her eyes as she called out "UNCLE!! UNCLE..." Changeling grinned at his victory as he helped her out by putting sunblock on her back and behind her legs before leaving the pool; he dabbed a bit of sunblock on both of their noses as they headed out to the pool area together for the day.