Chapter 10

(Hello fellow shippers~ I do apologize for the late update. I just recently lost a family member this month and it tossed me overboard and lost track of keeping update flows more recent. But I'm back and ready to keep this crazy love boat sailing again.)

BB's POV

I was sitting by Raven outside on the roof of the tower. Earlier we both decided to go out and buy new comics and books together and read today after our small mission against the hive, which was pretty easy. I had gotten my newest issues of the recent comics I've been reading as Raven had her newest novels that she had to wait for a whole year for. I had brought up some cookies and tea for us so we were able to snack on them later. I was so into my comic I didn't realize that Raven was catching on to the plot that easily, until I looked up at her and smiled, "Done reading your book I see?" she giggled and placed her bookmark to the place where she left off; placing her book on the balcony table and offered to feed me a raisin oatmeal cookie, "Not really, just noticed how interesting your comic was because of the facial expressions you were showing. So I thought I'd sneak a peek." She blushed a bit as I chuckled. "Well if you're that interested, I can lend you the first comic, and if you want to keep going just let me know. But in advice since you're a beginner, always start from the beginning."

After reading and talking about the series, Raven decided to start reading the first comic later that day before we went out with the team for pizza; suddenly changed to just me and Raven since everyone had plans with their dates that night, so instead, we decided to go and buy a movie then have dinner back at the tower. As we walked into the movie store we looked up and down the isles as we talked about what to get to eat on the way back home. Raven was looking at some record types of vinyl to buy as I felt a tap on my shoulder, not realizing that my ex-girlfriend, Terra, and Aqualad were here as well. "Hey, beast boy, how have you been?" Aqualad looked at me with an apologetic look as he tried to pull her away, I answered her question with a plan monotoned voice, "better than ever, have you met my new girlfriend? I think you might know her..." I saw Raven looking in my direction as I sent her a mental thought to her to follow my lead once she came closer to me as she nodded, wrapped her arms around my chest under my arms, with a couple of vinyl covers in her hands, and kissed me passionately in front of Terra, who was flushed out of the wazoo. Aqualad looked at us and nodded in approval as his girlfriend was arguing about what was happening. After our sexy make-out session, Raven looked at Terra and hugged me with her body wrapped around me, and said, "Too little, too late bitch fuck off my man and leave us alone..." As she gave me small pecks down my jawline and neck, causing me to let out a growl. As I looked at Aqualad, we shook hands before I and Raven went to the cashier and buy our items and teleport to the tower, decided to order pizza instead.

(Sorry it is short, the laptop is down until further notice and will be updated on my phone. Please comment  and vote for what you want to happen in the next chapter)