Chapter 11

{A/N: Sorry for the late update for this chapter, had computer issues solved and ready for more updates. "BBRAE: Love Has Its Ways" will be coming to a close soon so I've decided to give you lovely pups the chance to comment below and decide whether there should be a sequel or another fanfiction story of your choice. I'm open to any shipping pairs; even the account of our lost beloved Glenn from this seasons TWD opening episode. I'm open for discussion also through social media for your choices. Also I want to thank you all for making this story hit 300 views. I couldn't ask for any better fans like you guys, love you lots!! Please vote/comment below and enjoy!!}

BB:

As I wake up beside Raven, I wrap my arms around her waist to bring her closer. What she pulled off back there at the comic book store was something that not even Terra would do; besides crushing someone with a boulder. She saved me from the worse outcome from my past and that just made me want her more than ever. I watched her sleep peacefully, kissed her shoulder and hand as she stirred around to face me with some of her hair in the way, I tucked it behind her ear and pecked a kiss on her nose as she snuggled closer to me. "Hungry Rae?" she smiled and nodded as I pecked more kisses down her arm before I got out of bed to make us breakfast to start our day.

--Time skip to that afternoon--

After our successful mission against toy maker, Cyborg and I were catching up on playing video games while Starfire and Raven went out to get ready for a girls night out, Robin had gotten a call in from Batman for a mission so we decided to finish off a demo game that was never completed yet from our list of upcoming new games.

Cyborg: "So how are you and Raven holding up so far?"

"In what dude?"

Cyborg: "Your relationship. Don't think me and the others are blind and don't notice it."

"We're actually hitting it off pretty smooth, taking our friendship in new boundaries that I didn't expect her to actually not be afraid of..."

Cyborg: pauses the game and looks at him, "But...?"

"I don't know what to get her for our 1 year anniversary... Like yeah, I know me and her went on a couple of dates and still growing but what if I screw up on this..? This one is major... pain."

Cyborg: "You won't. And better yet why not do a scavenger hunt anniversary gift. It's something she won't know what's coming, plus making it special. I'll talk to Bee to see if she and the other titans want to join in on this."

"You'd do that? Thanks man, I really appreciate it."

Cyborg: "No problem. Let's finish up this level, order some pizza and get started on planning it out before her and Starfire get back."

Raven:

After coming back with Starfire with shopping at the mall and the mission after breakfast, all I wanted to do was to get back in Beast boy's arms and nap. My arms were sore from helping Starfire carrying her bags, let alone mine and flying back to the tower after losing our uber driver in the parking lot. As I walked in with Starfire, I opened up a portal to her room and she walked through with all of her bags. Beast boy noticed me as I yawned and almost dropped mine on the floor. He chuckled as he helped me to my room.

BB: "You look exhausted back there, if you're hungry I can cook up something for you or reheat some left over pizza if you want."

"That would be nice, hmm... how about after I change into something comfy, we can make vegetarian lasagna?"

He looks at me as he takes off my shoes and massages my feet, "Not a bad idea, then we can make the original one for the others. And may I ask, why in the mood for a nonmeat meal?"

" I hate it when you can't enjoy eating meat because of your powers... I don't want to leave you out on the good stuff so I thought maybe going on a healthy food diet."

"You don't have to change your eating habits because of me, Rae. I love it how you want to try it out though.." We both smiled and got started cooking after I changed to comfortable clothes and ate with the team. Robin had informed us that he and Starfire will be going out for some things for Halloween so me and Beast boy decided to go tomorrow after breakfast. After a long day we got in bed and snuggled and talked about costume ideas until we both fell asleep.