Chapter 3

(Changeling's POV)

After going for a swim with Raven at the pool, we decided to go out for dinner since no one had decided to check in on us all day. I was in the shower as Raven was blow drying her hair as she played the new album of Paper Route: The Peace of Wild Things that I got for her with all the band members' signatures on it, she never stopped listening to it ever since. I tapped the door to signal her that I was out of the shower, opened the door, and stood there in awe with a towel wrapped around my waist as I dried my hair with a smaller one.

Fourth wall

Raven wore a two-piece dress that exposed her mid stomach, the top was a well-fit green crop top that was patterned with lines going in different directions as her skirt had a deep maroon red color that showed the outline of her curves and lose at the bottom that had a cut off to her exposed legs on both sides; her breasts were well fit in the crop top with a necklace of a dreamcatcher, her eyes outline with liquid eyeliner for cat eyes and lip balm that held a similar color with her long skirt.

(Raven's POV)

I noticed Garfield was staring at me in my outfit and smiled, "Cat got your tongue there?" He snapped back to reality and grinned, "Nah Mama, just admiring your choice of wardrobe for the evening." He kissed me on the cheek as he went to the bedroom to get dressed I rolled my eyes with a tint of blush on my cheeks. "So have you decided on the restaurant you want to try?" I asked as I finished straightening out my long hair. "Yup and as you already know, it's a surprise." I grinned at my reflection and chuckled, "Of course, it would be a surprise." After Garfield got dressed up in formal clothing sporting a purple tie, his hair slicked back and purple shades, we walked to the dining hall, we got our seats in perfect timing as we sat across from each other and checked out the menu. "Interested in anything you wanted to try Rae?" He looked up noticing that I was having a hard deciding on what to eat. "I don't mind you deciding." After Gar gave the waitress our order for salads and a vegan appetizer, we talked about what we should do for the rest of the trip each day. Once our meal came, there was a bit of a panicking about something going on in the kitchen. We asked if everything was going okay and the chef came out to let us know that everything was fine and thanked us for our concerns about the situation by having our meal on the house. After dinner, we decided to go watch a new film at the theater. We watched Daddy's Home and laughed throughout the entire movie. Once the film was over we walked along the deck and sat down to watch the stars. "Hey Raven, I was wondering..." I looked at Garfield as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, Beast boy?" "I- I was wondering since we are the only the only ones that are not dating anyone if you-" Then that's when it all happened, the crash and explosion of the cruise ship, rushing off the boat, and then the darkness of only Garfield's voice calling my name as I was carried in his arms...

[Wanted to keep the story going for you guys. Yes, this was all planned out but by whom and who plotted this sinister evil on the team and the Justice League?! Did Beastboy and Raven survive the attack? And above all else, where is the team? All to be in the next chapter.

If you have any questions or any suggestions on what will happen to follow me on Twitter

@Spottypanda96

Or Instagram

@Momma_panda96

And message me what you want to happen. I have no regrets to do so. I just type what comes up the mind.
And please do comment here as well, I'm always open to make sure that the story pleases you as the reader]