Number 12 Grimmwald Place

To the first fan of this series thank you :3 @poochie78 -AN

Alex's POV

"Our Hogwarts letters are here!" Will called out from the kitchen as I was getting dress. "Oh hey Ced!" Will said as I reached the bottom of the stairs and felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Morning all" he smiled to my parents and brother. "Good morning love." he said kissing my cheek.

"Good morning Cedric." I laughed "It's still early we don't have to leave until tonight." I told him. While my parents think that the 3 of us are going on a trip before heading to Hogwarts we're going to do a job that Dumbledore asked us to do.

"I got my letter this morning so I thought we could head to Diagon Alley and get our school supplies together." I grabbed my letter from Will and laughed a bit.

"oh these classes are going to be a breeze." Will snatched my class list away from me.

"But they're all advanced. Well except for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Why isn't that an advance class?" looking around the pages I found a side note that was handwritten in a royal blue colour.

All is not as it seems at Hogwarts this year. -AD I wonder what this means.

"what's wrong?" Cedric asked. I shook my head since it's a note from Dumbledore.

"Mére, father we're going to head to Diagon Alley before our Trip."

"Professor Dumbledore said that we could send our trunks to Hogwarts ahead of time. So we won't be back home for a while" Will quickly shouted as we brought our bags down.

"I have an awesome purse that makes it so I don't need my trunk." I whisper with a smile nudging Cedric which caused him to smile and hug me.

"You're still bringing it though?" He asked as I nodded.

"Parents don't know about it. Plus it'll keep the bag a bit more organised." Once a good distance away from the house we apparated to Diagon Alley.

"Don't think I'll get used to that anytime soon." Will said rolling his shoulders.

"This is a strange book list we need to buy." I say looking at the list. "Why do we have to buy a theory book? Shouldn't we be learning actual magic? It's our final year." I groan looking at the silly list Advance Book of Spells, Grade 7 By Miranda Goshawk, Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard, A Guide to Advanced Transfiguration by Emeric Switch Advanced Rune Translation and Flesh-Eating Trees of the World.

"I still have my book for Advanced Transfiguration. It's a two part class." Cedric smiled.

"Good for you." I laughed. It didn't take long to get all of our supplies and do some of our own shopping. "Oooh new quidditch gloves." I smiled looking at them through the window of the quidditch store.

"You aren't on the team anymore though." He said giving me a tight squeeze. " But they do look nice."

"I might try out again this year. Who knows might even get the part of seeker again, although if not I'm sure I can bet beater Roger knows my skills. Let's just hope he's doesn't take out his anger about Fleur out on me though." I laugh.

After a few more hours we went to the Borrow to meet up with the Weasley clan.

"Hello Mrs. Weasley." I smile as we enter through the back door.

"Alexandria my dear it's good to see you!" She smiled. Before the Weasley twins apparated next to us.

"Hi Alex" They said at the same time before disapparated.

"They just got their licenses" She rolled her eyes. "Have you done all your shopping yet?" She asked.

"Yup we just finished before coming here." We smiled.

"Good, good. We'll be leaving for Head Quarters in a bit." She smiled "Boys! Finish getting your stuff together!" She shouted up at them before heading up herself.