Escaping Hogwarts

It was breakfast time and the others were all preoccupied with the OWLS. For the first time in a long time the owls delivering mail arrived finally passing Umbridge's screening. Thats when I noticed a strange black envelope attached to Artemis. It was a letter I would never have wanted to receive.

Dear Miss Alexandria Eastwood,

You are hereby notified that Miranda Eastwood died on April 10th 1996.

Enclosed are letters and documentation of proof of my authority in this matter. If you could please meet with me and we can speak of your mother's essentials.

My deepest apologies

Francisco Moreau

Ministry of Magic in France

I don't remember much after finishing the letter. What I do remember is waking up in the infirmary with Cedric by my side.

"Hey there. You doing alright?" he asked holding my hand.

"How did I get here?"

"You fainted after receiving the letter about your mother." Cedric said with an expression of sadness.

"Oh... well. We'll have to talk to Umbridge about going to France to talk about maman's will." Suddenly i sat up "Where is Will anyways?" I asked looking around.

"He's in class he doesn't know yet." Cedric admitted. "I thought it'd be better for you to tell him rather than here if from me."

"Yeah probably" I sighed getting up. "Come on." I gestured with a sigh "We'd better talk to Umbridge"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" she shouted appalled. "Why do you need to go to another country to talk about your mother's will?" she asked confused. "Why even bother talking to another ministry?"

"Ma'am with all due respect Alexandria is from France." Cedric responded.

"And Mr. Diggory I must wonder why do you need to go with Miss and Mr Eastwood?"

"Because he's my fiance ms. umbridge." I gritted through my teeth.

"Oh you're to marry is that right?" She asked looking at my hand. "Well I still will not allow you to leave the campus until the end of the year. You are dismissed." She said taking a sip of her tea. I slammed the door farthest from her office.

"That pompous twat!" I shouted in anger.

"It's alright sweetie" Cedric cooed rubbing my back. "We'll get you there. Somehow don't worry. Let's just go to the hufflepuff common room and you can rest." I simply nodded as we made our way to the common room I stopped.

"I think i just heard Harry's voice." I say walking towards a classroom to find Ginny and Luna opening the door.

"Hi," said Ginny uncertainly. "We recognised Harry's voice. What are you yelling about?"

"Never you mind," said Harry roughly.

Ginny raised her eyebrows.

"There's no need to take that tone with me," she said coolly, "I was only wondering whether I could help."

"Well, you can't," said Harry shortly.

"You're being rather rude, you know," said Luna serenely.

"And depending on what you're trying to do having some seniors might help." Cedric smiled leaning into the door frame.

"Wait," said Hermione suddenly. "Wait ... Harry, they can help."

Harry and Ron looked at her.

"Listen," she said urgently, "Harry, we need to establish whether Sirius really has left Headquarters."