Dumbledore's Army

"Wait what happened?" I asked my mouth hung open. "She didn't." I responded

"She did look." Will pointed at the wall. "She's the high inquisitor now. She's got almost as much power as Dumbledore." The news caused me to groan and face plant the table.

"It's all because Umbridge got into a fight with McGonagall about the punishment we received." Harry sighed. "I told you it'd only make things worse." He glared over at Hermione.

"Harry Hermione was only trying to help. That lady's got the minister wrapped around her finger. It's not Hermione's fault." I sighed.

"What kind of trouble do you think we'll get into later?" Cedric asked wrapping his arm over my shoulder only for it to be magically removed moments later.

"1 foot apart Mr. Diggory." Umbridge smiled as she walked passed fixing some uniforms on the way down the great hall.

"Well later came faster than I thought." I fake smiled at him

Later that day in potions she barged into the room and asked Snape some questions.

"You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post is that correct?" She asked trying to sound sweet.

"That is correct." Snape replied monotoned. I looked away from my potion raising my eyebrows at Cedric and Will who were right in front of snape with their backs turned.

"But you were unsuccessful?" She asked in a baby tone.

"Obviously." Snape replied in the tone as before. The question made a few students giggle and snicker a bit, of course that included Will and Cedric, who both regretted it after Dolores left, because they both were bashed in the head causing me to laugh a bit.

"Okay I have to admit that was funny." I laughed as we walked to the courtyard where Fred and George were demonstrating one of their new products. Passing a small fire cracker back and forth like it was a hacky sack or something, gathering quite a crowd.

"That looks like a fun toy to play with." Will smiled as Cedric rested his head on top of mine.

"Uh oh."

"Hmmm?" Looking up from the firework I saw Umbridge walking towards the crowd. "Oh no it's the Wicked Witch in Pink." I groaned. She pointed her wand at the firework and extinguished it, smiled turned around and walked back into the building.

"Wanker" Will glared at her. She had flitch fill the entrance to the grand hall with all her little new rules. Weasley products were banned, holding hands was banned, we had to dress properly and she basically put every student in detention almost every day.

Sitting down for lunch with Harry and the others I let what was sitting in my mind out.

"She needs to go. I can't stand her. We barely use our wands anymore like what's the point? I thought this was a magic school for heaven's sake." My french accent coming out stronger than I would've liked.

"I can't help but agree with that." Harry sighed shaking his spoon hard so his porridge plopped back into the bowl.

"It's not like there's much we could do." Ron admitted

"But there is!" Hermione said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Cedric asked.

"You three are the most experienced wizards and witch at Hogwarts when it comes to facing the dark arts, you could easily teach others the same thing." She smiled at us.

"You're bonkers Hermione."

"You're Brilliant Hermione" Harry and I contradicted each other

"You want to what?" I asked looking at Harry in disbelief. "You do realise what this means right?"