Aurors and Weddings

It was nice to have everyone over for the Easter holiday to have some free time and to celebrate our wedding after all the work we put into normal school auror training and classes seem to be taking forever. I'm blessed with my abilities in transfiguration and Cedric is pretty good at tracking i'm sure if we worked together things will go very well.

"Come on, you can do better than that" I laughed looking at Cedric's transfiguration. He was still looking very different. His human to animal practice. "You did the labrador so well during the Triwizard tournament."

"Yeah yeah." He groaned getting up off the floor. "I'm good at that that's about it. I mean McGonagall was amazing at transforming into a cat and that's basically the one she did the most common."

"And? What's your point she's a teacher. Not an Auror." I laugh helping him up off the ground.

"This will take forever." He groaned while Fleur came in dancing with a upset looking Ginny.

"Why are you so chipper?" I laugh at her

"Her wedding with Bill; they will be getting married right before we head back to Hogwarts after the summer holiday this year." Ginny groans. "Can you believe it?" She asked with fake enthusiasm.

"I know neither can I!" Fleur squealed grabbing my hands jumping up and down. Smiling I look over at Ginny and Cedric who are fake puking beyond her view. "But of course your wedding will be before ours." She smiled at me before turning to look at Cedric who had stopped his shenanigans.

"Yeah of course" He smiled at her, he and Ginny had quickly stopped making faces and were smiling brightly as I shook my head.

"If you could excuse us we've got some more training to do." I smile grabbing Cedric by the arm.

"Wait could you make my wedding dress when you finish yours?" Fleur shouted.

"I'll start it tonight since I finished mine already." I waved as we continued to walk. "This is going to be a fun summer" I laughed giving Cedric a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah and soon we'll be Aurors." Cedric laughed "And later on this week we'll be married" He smiled kissing the ring on my hand.

"I can't wait for that to happen." I smile kissing the knuckles of his fingers that were intertwined with my own. After that week though, nothing would be the same. The wedding was beautiful Molly had gone all out with the decorations and food.

"I can't believe you did all this with just Fleur and Ginny helping you!" I laughed amazed giving her a hug.

"Hey we helped!" Fred and George said fixing their dress robes a bit making me laugh.

"Let me guess you helped by pitching the tent with your father, Harry, Ron, Bill, Lupin Kingsley, Cedric and of course your mother as well." I laughed waving my wand to fix their robes quickly. "Thank you" I smiled at them before taking another look around the tent.

"It's time to get ready now go get dressed, come one get." Molly shooed me out the tent. I quickly ran up the stairs into my room. Slipping quickly into the dress that had been completed nearly a week before. My hair was curled and placed near the top of my head. Pulling out the pins one by one I let my hair fall to the sides of my face and slipped my feet into my shoes and stared at my reflection. A knock on the door and Fred walked in and smiled at me.

"You ready?" He asked.

"As I'll ever be. How do I look?"

"Like a million galleons." He laughed.

As Fred lead me down the stairs I was met with Ginny and Fleur in their own dresses ready to walk in before me.

All I can say is that everything was perfect, well almost perfect, if only my brother and sister were here to enjoy this with me, especially since we didn't have our parents to be here with us anymore. But at this exact moment, of true blissful magic, none of it mattered.

I met my hands with Cedric's as Arthur began the ceremony. When it came to our vows Cedric held my hands up in his.

"From the moment we met, we were a perfect match for each other, the wisdom and kindness to match my own, and an amazing seeker who I was proud to call my rival. Not too long after that we were separated but as we grew during our time apart we've somehow become more and more compatible, and as darkness falls all around us, we must understand that what's coming will come but"

"we'll meet it together when it does, illuminating the path in front of us with the light of our love" I smiled finishing his sentence before giving him a kiss on the lips.

XXX