Harry's Trial and Prefects

Dedicated to the girl who's placed a vote on the first book. Thank you so very much @Sofia_Tsevelidze. -AN

After eating breakfast fairly in the morning Harry and Mr.Weasley left for his hearing.

"Good luck and have a nice day at work Mr.Weasley." Bidding them farewell. Hermione sat reading a book while Ron entered sleepily into the kitchen.

"Morning" He said entering rubbing his eyes. Cedric followed closely.

"Hey" He groaned and sat next to me,

"Hey there." I answered handing him a glass of pumpkin juice.

"This is driving me insane" Hermione complained.

"So what have you been up to this summer?" I asked her with smile. "I see you have your standard book of magic for the coming year."

"I have most of my books I haven't gotten my D.A.D.A book yet since we're going to have a new teacher again this year."

"Cedric and I got my books before arriving. The D.A.D.A book was a strange one. It's our seventh year and we've got a book on theory. It's honestly strange. Why would we want a book on theory when we'll be the ones out there."

"We should've gotten ours then" Ron looked a bit confused.

"It might be at the borrow. The Black house is supposed to be abandoned after all it'd be strange if the ministry noticed Hogwarts sending letters to an abandoned home." Cedric told Ron before eating his food.

"Hey what's that smell?" Looking around to locate the strange smell. It smelled like vomit and gave me a burning feeling in my throat.

"Yeah. I smell it too I think it might be from upstairs." Hermione placed her book down on the table before standing up.

"It has to be Fred and George. What the bloody hell are they making?" Ron followed Hermione slowly the four of us made our way up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Fred And George Weasley What On Earth Are You Two Making?!" I shouted at the door mimicking Mrs. Weasley's voice causing the others to laugh.

"Nothing Mum!" Fred shouted back.

"Open this door now!" I ordered listening to all the scuttering that went on beyond the door.

"Sorry Mum. We- Oh I hate you so very much Alex" George opened the door to reveal us.

"Love you to Georgey. Now what the bloody hell is that smell?" I asked pushing past him to find Fred in front of a cauldron.

"We're working on some treats. Instant Illnesses to get out of class. Or a date. Or a ball. Or detention. Or even family dinner" They took turns explaining.

"That's wicked."

"That's gross." Ron Hermione and I said together. (I'm sure you can guess who said what) We all stared at each other for a moment.

"So how's your shop location hunting going?" Cedric asked. We'd all given Fred and George some of our winnings since we knew what was coming and everyone will need a place to find happiness in, why not help fund a Weasley joke shop from the two funniest Hogwarts students.

"We're still looking. But while we're at school we plan to be our own walking salesmen." Fred smiled.

"Where's mum by the way? We need to clean this room before she gets back." George said.

"She went to the borrow to check on it. As for this mess. Well I highly doubt you know the right spell otherwise you would've used it." I smiled at Hermione's remark while looking around.