Potterwatch

Cedric's POV

Weeks have passed since the attack, since the ministry fell and since Alex was... Since she was taken away from me.

"This should do it." I say looking at Lee and Kingsley "Any of those who know the password should be able to access today's broadcast."

"Thanks Cedric, for helping so much during this time." Lee smiled patting me on the back.

"We'll find her soon I know it." Fred squeesed my shoulder.

"Thank you" I said with a small smile.

"Hello this is River, here on Potter Watch. A place for those of us in the community to know of the latest news that the Puppet Ministry is too afraid to let you know." Lee started the first broadcast that we had planned.

Weeks of continued with more and more broadcasts passwords were being handed out.

"We apologise for our temporary absence from the airwaves, which is due to a number of house-calls in our area by those charming "Death Eaters". But now, we're back! So, let's move to news concerning the wizard who is proving just as elusive as Harry Potter. We'd like to refer to him as "Chief Death Eater". And here to give us his views on some of the more insane rumours circulating about him, I'd like to introduce our new correspondent, "Rodent"!"

"I'm not being Rodent! I told you, I want to be, "Rapier!" Fred argued back

"Oh alright, "Rapier"! Could you tell our listeners the various stories you've heard about the Chief Death Eater?" Lee apologized

"Yes I can. As our listeners will know, unless they've taken refuge at the bottom of a garden pond, You-Know-Who's strategy of remaining in the shadows is creating a nice climate of panic! Mind you, if all alleged sightings of him are genuine, there must be nineteen You-Know-Whos running around!"

"Which suits him of course, the air of mystery creates more terror than actually showing himself."

"Agreed. So people, let's try and calm it down a bit, things are bad enough without inventing stuff! For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill you with a single glance from his eyes. That's a , listeners! One simple test: check whether the thing that's glaring at you has legs: if it has, it's safe to look. Although, if it really is You-Know-Who, that's still likely to be the last thing you ever do."

"Well, thank you for that update, "Rodent"!"

"Rapier!" Fred argued back

"And don't forget to tune in again listeners, for more stories, tales, updates, and advice. In the meantime- Stay safe! And support Harry Potter!" Lee smiled akwardly while ending the broadcast. "Sorry about that Fred, Rodent just fit better."

Alex's POV

"Shouldn't you call me father?" He asked giving me a look of. Pity? It looked like pity.

"I'd rather die than call you my father." I glared.

"It is my blood that runs through you, my darling." His crooked tooth smile disgusted me.

"My husband will find me. You won't get away with this. Tom Riddle." I spit his name before Bellatrix slapped me.

"How dare you!" She screamed in her scratchy voice. I wasn't going to give into what they want me to.

"Don't worry soon she'll be one of ours." He smiles turning around and walking away Mary following behind him closely. "She can't deny the call of her blood" he laughed as he continued to walk.