6

Oh my god. He pulled the movie card. Again. "Uh...Yoongi..." I blushed lightly.

I didn't know how to react. I've only known him for a day and he is already flirting with me. I mean he did only help me because he was attractive.

I seen an embarrassed look on his face. Oh no. "Oh, I'm sorry." I stood up. I felt really bad.

He just looked at me as his face grew redder. Oh man. "I think I'm gonna lay down, um...I'll be in the room...night." I waved awkwardly and quickly left the room. The movie was almost over anyway.

I get to the room and shut the door and sit on the bed and cover my face in my hands. Not just cover...bury. What was he thinking. What am I thinking? I'm the girl that goes out and party's. I don't need this. I don't want it.

I lay down on the bed with my hands still covered my face. I need to leave, first thing tomorrow I'm out of here.
"I need to get out of here." I whisper to my self.

I hear a small knock on the door. I didn't want to get up, but, this isn't my house. I shouldn't have been so nice to him. Why must he be so nice back, I have to stop this.

I hear the knock again and I open the door. "What?" I say sternly.

He looked at me in shock. "Oh, uh...I just brought you a piece of cake to apologize..." he handed me a nice little piece of chocolate cake.

No more nice. I can't be nice anymore. I breath in and let the inner bitch out. "Thanks." I say sternly snatching up the plate and closing the door in his face.

That was so mean. But I don't care. I set the cake on the table next to the bed and sit down thinking about what I just did. Ugh.

I sigh to myself. That was wrong that was so wrong. I ate my cake and held the plate in my hands.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." I say to myself as I stand up and walk out of the door. I wash my plate and fork in the kitchen and dry it and put it away. Next I need to find Yoongi.

I walked into the living room and he wasn't there, I check the washer and dryer closet, not there. I look down the hall and no one was in the bathroom. I check the room again and he wasn't there either. Hmm. Where is he?

I opened the front door and seen him swinging on the porch swing and resting his head back against his hands with his eyes closed. It was already really dark, I could only see him from the porch light. I listened to him carefully.

"I don't know what I did to her..." he mumbled. "She is so edgy. But just so...ugh." he sigh letting his head fall into his hands.

"So what?" you ask softly walking up to him. You have a faint smile.

"Heaven?" he asks looking at you approaching him.

"Yoongi." I replied. I took a deep breath in. "Ugh...Yoongi...I'm sorry I'm a bitch, it's just the way I am. Uh...I'm leaving in the morning...regardless of what you have to say." I let it all out.

He stood up quickly. "You want leave, they will find you...they might...take you..away." he looked at me.

I crossed my arms and didn't look at him. "Why do you care so much?" I ask.

He looked at me and looked away. "I don't know...but please, don't leave yet." he begged.

I rolled my eyes. "Why not? I feel like I'm just wasting space, for fucks sake...I practically stole your room." I waved my hands around.

"I let you have it, I could have set you on the couch but...I wanted you to be comfortable." he quickly said.

I sighed. "Hmm. You can have it tonight." I quietly said.

He sat down back on the swing and patted the spot next to him. "Sit." he said softly.

I did as he said and sat next to him.

"Can we be honest with each other, talk personally?" He asked.

I looked at him and nodded my head. "Sure, why not." I said with a half smile.

He cleared his throat. "Hi, my name is Min Yoongi and I'm a rapper in a popular boy group called BTS. my stage name is Suga." he held his hand out.

I looked at him in confusion but quickly caught on to what he was doing. Starting over. I cleared my throat and shook his hand.

"Hi, my name is Heaven and I don't have a job, I don't try enough in school, I party and have one friend." I replied.

He smiled but that smile saddened quickly. "Why don't you try in school?"

I rolled my eyes. "I thought partying was more important." I said.

He looked at me. "Never think that, I always want to party but I have responsibilities."

I cringed. "Eh...I hate that word."

He smiled. "What you did earlier was very responsible."

I looked at him confused. "When?"

"Cleaning up after yourself, and being nice not a complete pain in the ass." he nudged me with his elbow.

I looked away from him. "Oh, I guess so."

He grabbed my hand. "I'm 23 by the way."

I pressed my lips together...17 and 23...I don't know...

"6 year difference." I chuckled.

He laughed with me. "Heaven, please, I'm begging you, don't go home until things cool down, you're an amazing person and I couldn't imagine you in jail, after meeting you." he held onto my hand slightly tighter.

I looked at him. "Okay, but I have school."

He nodded. "I'll take you to and from."

"I don't have clothes." I smiled.

"We will go get some, I'll go with you to your house after school tomorrow." he said. I could feel that He kind of regretted saying that.

"You don't have to." I said trying to save his anxiety.

He sighed. "Nope it's okay." he smiled at me.

I smiled back. "I hope we can become friends Yoongi."

He looked away from me. "Friends...yeah, friends." he said quietly.