21

I could barely process it. "What?" Namjoon asked surprised. "By-by who? When?"

I quickly scooted next to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Namjoon." I said as she hugged me tightly. "She didn't cheat, I promise, it's complicated."

"How complicated is it? We've never had sex, who could have got her pregnant? Huh? Magic? She's never had sex so it's magic?" he said angrily.

My blood boiled listening to him. I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's not cheating until you're pregnant. Well would you look at that! Shit." he continued on.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I carefully pushed Maggie off of me and stood up, Yoongi and Namjoon standing up with me.

"You know she cheats? Huh? Is she a whore?" he said asking me.

That last question threw me off. I slapped him across the face hard making the slap echo across the room. The other boys stopped and looked over, Yoongi was shocked and covered his mouth. I brought my attention back to Namjoon who was holding his cheek looking shocked.

"She did NOT cheat on you." I glared at him. "She is NOT a whore." I said through gritted teeth. "She is NOT fucking another boy. I can put my life on that." I walked closer to him causing him to walk backwards. "It's her fucking step dad!" I yelled in his face. "He is an abusive, douche bag, rapist, pedo!" I screamed in his face.
"She does NOT cheat! She did NOT want THIS!"

Before I knew it namjoons back touched a wall and I stopped walking. Everyone around us looked at the situation, I could tell Yoongi wanted to help but he didn't know how to.

I felt a hand in my shoulder, it was Maggie. "Heaven, it's okay." she sniffled. "I'm sorry Namjoon for acting this way." She hang her head down low.

I quickly spoke up. "Sorry? No no no no! You should not be sorry, he should be." I pointed to Namjoon. "You're his girlfriend." I looked at Namjoon. "She is your girlfriend."

Namjoon hung his head and covered it with his hands. "I'm sorry Maggie." he mumbled.

I smacked the back of his head. "If you love her and are sorry be a man, show respect!" I said annoyed.

He removed his hands from his face and straightened his back up and I seen tears building in his eyes. "I'm sorry Maggie, I love you." his voice was getting really shaky. "I don't know how to feel right now, I mean I found out my girlfriend is pregnant...and it's not even mine...it's her step dads." he wiped away a falling tear. "I don't know much right now, but what I do know is I want to kill your step dad." Namjoon held back more tears.

He walked up to her and pulled her against him hugging her tightly. "I love you." he said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." Maggie rested her head on his shoulder and hugged him back. Aw.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a head fall on my shoulder. "I love you." I seen the light pink hair bounce. Yoongi.

I held his arms around my waist. "I love you too Yoongi." I smile.

I look over and seen Jimin hug Jungkook. "I love you kookie!" he smiled.

"Sorry I love Taehyung." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung threw his hands up in the air and spun around once quickly. "Yes!"

"Jimin..." Hoseok held his chest. "My heart is...my heart is..." he paused. "I thought you loved me park Jimin!"

Jimin looked at Hoseok who was now on his knees looking up at him. Jimin carefully kicked him over. "I love jungkookie!" he said hugging Jungkook.

Taehyung pushed Jimin away and picked up Jungkook and ran away. "No! Jungkookie loves me!" he screamed running from Jimin, who was being chased by Hoseok.

"Jiminie come back and love me!" Hoseok screamed.

"No, stop chasing me you horse!" he replied.

"At least I'm not short like you!" Hoseok laughed.

Taehyung put kookie down and Jimin ran towards Hoseok. "Aahh! Leave my height out of this!" he yelled tackling Hoseok to the ground.

"Finally I'm getting love!" Hoseok laughed hugging Jimin.

"No! Let go!" Jimin laughed being attacked.

Yoongi let go of me. "Its okay! Don't worry! Yoongi is here to save my baby Jimin!" he ran towards them and picked up Jimin running away with him. Hoseok chased them.

Jungkook started talking to Jin and Taehyung was turned around not paying attention. Hmmm. An evil idea popped into my head. I ran toward Taehyung and jumped on his back wrapping my legs around him. "Lets go get Jimin and Yoongi!" I yelled.

Taehyung stumbled a bit holding me up and laughed. "You're a koala!" he smiled running after Jimin and Yoongi. Hoseok stopped running and went to talk with Namjoon and Maggie. Jin and Jungkook still chatting together...until Jungkook jumped on jins back.

"On ward! I am the golden maknae!" he yelled throwing his hands up and Jin ran around chasing us.

Finally it stopped after Namjoon yelled. "We can only practice for another hour! Let's go children!"

I climbed off of Taehyung and everyone was laughing. Jimin gave me a hug along with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Yoongi cleared his throat making everyone back off then we all ran over and group hugged Maggie.

They finished practice and the room got really hot and humid. All the boys smelled awful and looked gross and sweaty. Yoongi went to hug me but I pushed him off me. "Ew, no."

He gasped. "You'll go out and party with people who don't shower for weeks and your own boyfriend can't get a hug?"

I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "Whatever, go take a shower or something, you smell."

He kissed my forehead. "I can't until we get home, we are gonna go out to eat, all of us."

Everyone jumped up and down in joy. Expect Maggie. "Sorry guys, I have to be home, or else I'm in trouble."

Namjoon laughed. "Uh...you're not going back there."

Maggie raised an eye brow. "What do you mean? Where am I going?"

"You're gonna live with me and Jin." he smiled.

Maggie looked at me. "You'll be fine I mean...I'm living with Yoongi..." I said.

She smiled and pecked Namjoon on the lips. "Okay, I guess, I'll stay."

Everyone cheered again until finally everyone left and got into their cars.