20

I hugged her back and laughed. "Meanie."

"Obviously I have to show you guys! Jimin and Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled annoyed. He walked up to me and pulled me against him and slammed his lips against mine. Kissing me long and passionate. Everyone roared and Jimin and Jungkook laughed.

Yoongi Finally stopped kissing me and looked at them. "My girlfriend." he said before kissing my cheek.

I laughed and covered my blushing face. Oh my god Yoongi. "I think they get it."

Everyone laughed.

"Come on let's finish practicing." Namjoon said and everyone stood aligned looking into the mirror. Me and Maggie walked over to the corner and sat down.

Maggie smiled and google eyed Namjoon again. I pushed her. "Hey!" she said catching herself with her hand. "What was that for?" she glared at me.

"For eye fucking Namjoon." I smile and laugh.

She crosses her arms. "At least your boyfriend eye fucks you all the time, mine just gets eye fucked." she pouted.

"Whoa, wait. Back the fuck up." I made her look at me. "You're dating Namjoon!" I yelled.

Namjoon turned his head around quickly and and smiled then going back to what he was doing. Maggie covered my mouth. "Don't shout. And yes he asked me out this morning."

"You're dating you're favorite member." I smiled widely and cheered.

She covered her face and laughed. "I know it's like a dream."

I smiled and looked over to the 7 men dancing. They moved gracefully with a few sharp turned and movements here and there. It was so nice to watch. My gaze wondered to Yoongi. The way he moved...everything went slow, he was perfect...I could tell he was feeling the music. He spun and jumped and dropped and it was so ....ugh.

I didn't realize I was google eyeing him until Maggie pushed me making me fall into my side. "And I'm the one eye fucking my boyfriend?" she said.

I quickly got up. "Shut up!" I punched her arm.

"Ah..." she winced at the pain and held her arm. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

I raised an eyebrow. "I know I didn't hit you that hard, and you even know that." I paused. I stopped and looked at her concerned. "Wait...oh my god...roll your shirt up."

She shook her head no and held her arm as I seen a tear leave her eye.

"Maggie. Do it now, do it." I said again.

She just shook her head more bringing her knees to her chest. That's it. I forcefully pinned her down and sat on top of her. "Get off!" she yelled her voice was shaky.

"No!" I yelled louder forcefully rolled up her sleeve, a giant purple and green bruise covered her entire shoulder and upper arm. "Maggie..." my eyes widened as my strength on her decreased and I got off of her rolling her sleeve back down. "Why...why didn't you tell me?"

She just looked away from me as tears came from her eyes. I heard the music stop and the Namjoon ran over to her side. "Mags what's the matter? What happened?"

She just wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her head in his shoulder and started crying. Tears were filling my eyes. I couldn't stand knowing he still does this to her.

Once her real dad died her mother remarried to a guy who is the dick and balls. He beats her and her mother often and it's not just normal abuse...it's deadly. Maggie had been in the hospital a lot because of him, but her mother covers it with lies so he doesn't get in trouble. He treats her like crap and there has been a few incidents were he has raped her. Or at least tried.

I felt a warm tear fall down my face as I sat there looking at her in shock, I didn't move. Why wasn't I there for her? Why didn't she tell me? Or want to? So many questions ran through my head. I've seen him do bad but this was something that made it look that her arm was broken, it wasn't obviously but still. How can this happen and she be extremely happy, and smiling? Why do the bad things happen to the good people?

Namjoon tried speaking to her but she just kept crying. He did her best to comfort her but it was no use.

I felt something wipe across my cheek. A thumb? I finally look up and see Yoongi squatting down looking at me concerned. "What happened?" he asked.

The other boys stood a distance talking about whatever. But my attention went back to Maggie and I ignored Yoongis question. Maggie finally calmed down her breathing and looked up into namjoons eyes. She whispered quietly but loud enough that I heard it.

It was two words id hope to never hear come out of her mouth so soon, at this age. She is only 16, she is a year younger than me but in my grade. She is smart and this never would have happens if it wasn't for her step douche her mother married.

Yoongi kept trying to get my attention but I kept thinking about those two words. A tear left my eye, let's hope it's not true. Please God, she can't go through this.

She said between sobs. "I'm pregnant."