27

"I was going back home to get a few more things but when I got there my house was on fire. I really hope they died in it." I explained.

"I hope they died too." she spoke. "I hope my step dad dies in some feel a accident too."

"Speaking of which, have you told your mother?" I asked looking at her concerned.

"What do you mean?" she ask raising an eyebrow.

I pointed to her stomach. "About you being pregnant."

She shook her head. "No, but I'm getting an abortion." she said looking away from me.

"Usually I'm against that kind of stuff but...I understand." I put my hand on her shoulder showing her I support her. "But I do think you should tell her mother."

She nodded her head. "I'll tell her in the morning, I want you to be by my side when I tell her." she smiled at me.

I have her a smile back. "Okay." I hugged her. I checked my phone and seen it was 11:00pm. "Turn on the news!" I shout.

She did and we listened carefully turning up the volume.

"Early the 7 members of BTS were taken into police custody for questioning and here is some of their stories. This is officer Brown."

"Thank you, we have asked all of the 7 young males everything they know about the party, they didn't know anything about the shooting until the next day, thinking that the police came in to just bust them. They agreed that they did do a performance and that was all. They didn't drink but they planned on afterwards...but uh...that changed. One young man did say he remembered a uh older male with a gun leaving the bathroom and out of the club a few minutes before police arrived, we asked for a sketch and we are looking for this man now."

I seen the picture and me and Maggie both looked at each other in surprise. "He goes to our school!" we both yelled at the same time.

"Yeah, I beat that bitch up yesterday!" I yelled.

She covered her mouth. "He is the one who tried to touch me."

I quickly stood up. "I know where he lives!" I ran towards the window before Maggie grabbed my ankle.

"We can't just walk over there he will rat is out!" she yelled to me.

I stopped. "You're right." I paused and thought about it. "Your mother...she will help us, I know she would do anything to protect her daughter."

She stood up and hugged me. "Yes! You're right. We will ask in the morning. Both of us."

I hugged back and yawned. "Maybe we should get some rest, I think we are safe here."

She agreed and we both laid down and immediately fell asleep.

*Yoongi pov*

I was sitting in a questioning room and all I can think about was heaven. Is she okay? I hope she made it somewhere safe. As I was thinking cops flooded into the room to ask me questions.

"Min Yoongi?" one asked.

"Yes." I spoke and looked at