19

"Are you wearing my shirt?" Yoongi giggled.

I smiled. "Yeah, I really wanted to wear it."

He kissed my cheek. "Okay, get your shoes on, let's go you adorable baby girl."

I blushed and covered my face. "Hold on." I walked into the bathroom and fixed my hair leaving it down, and touched up my makeup. Finally I walked out and put on my would black high top sneakers with gold laces.

I walked out into the living where Yoongi was waiting and I grabbed my phone off of the table and put it in my pocket. "I'm ready, sorry for keeping you waiting."

"It's okay, we are only an hour late." he smiled.

I felt bad. I pouted walking out of the door. "I'm sorry, let's go." I walked out of the door and waited for Yoongi to unlock the car.

He walked up to me and made me look at him. "It's okay, I promise, it's fine don't worry." he kissed my forehead. "Princess."

I smiled and blushed opening the now unlocked car. I sat inside and put on my seat belt.

He started the car and drove off. "Wasn't Maggie suppose to be going with Namjoon?" he asked.

That's right. "Oh! Yeah, she is!" I laughed. Yay. I get to see my best friend and my boyfriend. "What are you practicing for?" I ask as he continued to drive.

Yoongi focused on the road. "Dancing, and singing."

I smiled. "You mean I get to see you dance and sing?" my face lit up.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. "Yes."

I laughed. "I can't wait till you fall on your face or something."

He pinched my arm lightly. "Not funny, if I fall it's probably Taehyung fault anyway." he paused. "Running from Hoseok or something like that."

I smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I don't know them, are they other members?"

"That's right, you've only met Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon." he laughed. "Well, there's me, Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok. We all dance but me, Namjoon, and Hoseok rap and the others sing."

I nodded my head. I watched as we pulled up in a parking lot of a big building. Almost made completely of windows. I leaned forward in my seat to get a better view. "Whoa..."

Yoongi parked the car and got out but I was still admiring the beautiful building. I was so focused that I didn't notice Yoongi open the door until he spoke. "You know you can look at it from the inside?"

I quickly got out of the car and ran towards the building. "Heaven! Wait!" Yoongi called after me. I ignored him and kept running until I got to the doors. I opened them and a cool burst of cold air rushed over me as I walked inside.

Yoongi soon entered after me out of breath. "Shit..." he panted. "Why the fuck you running for." He caught his breath. "Shit."

He walked up to the desk and I followed. "Min Yoongi, BTS practice room." he spoke to the lady.

She smiled handing him a card, probably a key for the door. "Everyone is already here, biggest room on the 3rd floor." she smiled at him and winked.

Ugh. Excuse me? I cleared my throat and glared at her making her look at me. Yoongi stopped and looked at me noticing the jealously and grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. We began walking towards the elevator when I turned around to see the lady glaring me. I stuck my chin up and looked forward. Thats right bitch, this sexy thing is my man.

We made it to the door where I heard loud music coming from inside. They must have started without him. Yoongi let go of my hand and opened the door and the others were dancing and singing already. I seen Maggie staring at Namjoon from the corner, amazed.

They all seen us walk in and they stopped and turned off the music.

"Yoongi!" a tall brownish haired young man smiled. He had a rectangular smile. He ran up and picked Yoongi up spinning him around.

"T-taehyung! Put me d-down!" Yoongi said.

"You're an hour and a half late." Namjoon stared from across the room crossing his arms.

"Who is the girl?" a man with brown hair and very skinny legs asked.

I waved. "Hello, I'm heaven, Yoongis girlfriend." I smiled softly.

"Girlfriend? Yoongi? You?" Taehyung pointed with a shocked expression.

Yoongi hung up his jacket. "Yes. My girlfriend." Yoongi stretched out that last part.

I felt a slight tint a pink cover my cheeks. "Hello." I said again.

"Hi." a young man who looked around my age with black hair and a nice smiled appeared in front of me. "I'm Jungkook." he reached his hand out for me shake.

I shook his hand. "Hi."

"You're very pretty." he said with an adorable smile.

I blushed and tucked my hair behind my ear. "T-thanks."

"How old are you?" he asked helping me take my coat off.

"17." I smile and looked over at Yoongi whose eyes were building a fire glaring at Jungkook.

"I'm 18, I sing in the group." he smiled.

"That's nice, I'm not skilled at all." I laughed. He was a very comfortable person to be around.

Yoongi cleared his throat loudly. "What part of MY girlfriend do you not understand Jungkook!" he growled at him.

Jungkook quickly turned his head towards Yoongi. "I-im sorry I d-didn't mean-"

Namjoon walked up. "Its okay kookie, Yoongi is just jealous." he patted jungkooks back and gave me a quick hug walking over to yoongi and placing his hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Yoongi, it's okay." I heard him whisper to him.

"Heaven!" I heard Jimin and Maggie yell at the same time and run towards me. Oh my God! They both tackled me to the ground.

"I missed you!" Jimin kissed my cheek.

"You have a lot of explaining to do!" Maggie kissed my other cheek before glaring me.

"Get off of me." I smiled but growled under my breath. They both got off and Jimin helped me up.

"Sorry." he laughed.

"I'm not!" Maggie hugged me tightly.