25

I woke up and light poured in through my eye lids. "Er..." I sat up and rubbed my eyes and yawned and stretched myself awake. A smile covered my face as I thought about last night with Yoongi.

I look beside me and see Yoongi slowly blink his eyes awake. "Good morning baby girl." he spoke softly.

I laughed quietly to myself and sat on top of him, I was only wearing his shirt, nothing else. He was only wearing boxers. "Good morning cutie." I smiled and looked down across his light pink bangs which was really messy.

I pecked his lips before I stood up and walked towards the dresser. "I'm gonna take a shower." Yoongi stayed laying in bed lazily.

I pulled out that black long sleeve shirt with a white heart on it and black shorts. I walked into the bathroom and took my shower and brushed my teeth and hair. I put on some makeup, using a strong winged eyeliner. Finally a light brown lipstick and I let my curls fall down my back.

I step out of the bathroom and walk into the room seeing that Yoongi wasn't in there and the bed sheets and blankets where in the washer. I smile again and walk into the kitchen seeing Yoongi cooking pancakes.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around and hugs me picking me up and spinning me around. He sets me on the counter and kissed me deeply and meaningfully. "Last night was amazing baby girl."

I smile and cover my face. "I've never felt that with anyone else, I mean I've had sex before but this was something different."

He flipped a couple pancakes on a plate and handed them to me. "Maybe it's because I love you." he kissed my cheek.

I blushed and got off the counter and sat at the table. Yoongi got his food and he did the same. We are peacefully and smiling at each other the entire time.

After breakfast Yoongi decided to take a shower, while he was in the shower I sat in the living room and watched tv. I clicked on the news and the headline read. "Club killer still not found."

"Police forces are still looking for the late night club killer that happened earlier this week. Police have captured 20 more suspects and people involved with the crime. There was a live group who is very popular worldwide playing there. Suspects say the world famous Korean Pop group BTS were performing that night, the cops are looking for them as we speak and bringing them in for questioning."

I heart stopped and my jaw dropped. "Yoongi!" I yelled and ran towards the bathroom. "Yoongi!" I yelled again and ran into him in accident making me fall to the floor.

"Heaven? What's wrong? What's going on?" he asked helping me up.

"Cops. You. Looking. For. BTS!" I yelled.

"Whoa, calm down. What are you trying to say?" he asked walking with me to the couch in the living room.

I tried to sort out the words I was trying to say in my head. Finally I got it. I inhaled deeply. "The cops are looking for you and the rest of BTS. some one ratted you guys out for being at the party." I let all my air out.

His eyes went wide. "Shit..." he looked at me. "How do you know? How did you find out?"

I pointed to the tv and the news was still on. They were showing their pictures and names on the screen and Yoongi quickly picked up his phone and started calling people.

He called Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok. He couldn't get a hold of Jin. He let them know everything that was happening. Then his phone started ringing, it was his manager.

I waited till he was off the phone to ask what was going on.

"My manager said to go with the cops and don't fight them, if something goes wrong he will help us." he spoke with a shaky voice.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Yoongi...i-i....I can't stay with you...I have to leave...for both of us." my voice quieting lower and lower with each word.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes. "N-no. No no. No! You aren't leaving me!"

I stood up with tears building in my eyes. "I have to, just for a little while."

He stood up and grabbed my hands tightly. "No you go with us, we can explain." I seen tears building in his eyes. "You can't just, you aren't just, you're not leaving!" a tear left his eyes.

I looked away from him as tears left mine. "I, I have to Yoongi...I'll be back soon, we will meet again-"

He interrupted me. "Don't say it like that! You're making it sound like I won't see you for a long time!" he yelled tears rushing down his cheeks.

"I have to go." I spoke and as soon as I did this a loud banging noise come from the front door. Tears poured out of my eyes. "Yoongi..." I whispered looking into his eyes. "I have to go."

He stopped and hugged me tightly. "I love you." he said in between sobs.

"I love you too Yoongi." he looked at me and wiped away some of my tears and kissed me one last time before I ran towards the room and packed quickly. I heard the banging on the door intensify.

I grabbed only a back pack full of stuff and opened a window. I climbed onto the roof and ran across it jumping into the neighbors yard. I ran across the street and hid behind a bush.

I watched Yoongi open the door and two cops grab him and pin him against the cop car with his hands behind his back. It hurt me seeing him like this.

Yoongi must have seen me because he mouthed the words. "I'll see you later baby girl."