24

I lean against the door frame all sexy like and wait until Yoongis eyes glance up at me from his phone. I bit my lip and lean my head against the frame.

He set his phone down and rolled over on his side holding his head up with his hand. He smirked at me. "Oooh, what do we have here?" he asked.

I smiled and slowly walked towards the bed. I stopped at the edge and Yoongi sat up and looked at me. "You look hot." he smiled.

I crawled on the bed and crawled up between his legs and pushed him down sitting on his torso. "You always look hot." I say softly messing with the hem of his shirt.

"Baby, you know what's up." He winked at me making me giggle a little bit.

"You're about to be." I say seductively pulling his shirt up slowly.

He raised an eye brow then blushed once he got my joke. "You're bad." he smirked.

I leaned down and kissed him. "This is me being nice right now."

He sat up moving me so I was sitting on his lap and he threw his shirt off.
"You look adorable but also really hot in my shirts." he paused. "You would look better without a shirt."

I bit my lip. "Really?" I paused tracing my fingers on his shoulder and the top of his chest. "Why don't you take it off for me and find out." I whisper in his ear.

He grabbed the bottom of the shirt and slowly lifted it up and over my head. He looked from my stomach, to my boobs, to my lips, then to my eyes."you're so beautiful." he said softly planting a soft light kiss on my lips.

I ran my fingers through his hair. "You're so handsome." I traced my fingers along his chest then slowly unbuttoned his pants.

He pushed me down softly so my back was in the bed and he took his pants off then hovered over me. He looked at my body as he moved his hands from my thigh to my hip curving to my skinny figure then curving back up to my boob and running it down my arm to intertwine our fingers.

He leaned down and kissed me deeply and passionately, I kissed back just the same. I bit his bottom lip lightly hearing his breathing increase slightly.

I felt his other hand run down my stomach to the front of my panties and in between my legs then down to my thigh. I kissed him again knowing he was going to tease me. "You're such a tease Yoongi..." I said seductively.

"Ooo, say my name again." He said softly.

"Yoongi." I said again.

"Whisper it." he whispered to me.

I smirked. "Yoongi..." I whispered.

He groaned and bit his bottom lip bringing his hand back up to the top of my panties and slipping it inside them.

I threw my head back waiting for the tiny pain. He inserted one finger slowly into me. I groaned quietly as he kissed my lips lightly.

I kissed back as he put in a second one. I groaned a little louder biting my lip harder. He noticed how turned on I was getting and slowly moved his fingers in and out of me.

I groaned in annoyance and I seen Yoongi smirking. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, then a little roughly as he moved his hand faster.

I gasped and enjoyed as he moved faster and just a little hard. "Mmmm, Yoongi..." I moaned quietly.

"Mmmm, heaven..." he spoke quietly unsnapping my  bra from the front exposing my boobs.

He kissed all around my chest and up my neck as he hand moved faster. I began to feel the pleasure intensify. "Oh my god...Yoongi...don't stop..." I rolled and rocked my hips as he continued.

Then he stopped and pulled them out leaning down to kiss me lightly. I kissed back and groaned because he stopped. "Why did you stop?" I asked annoyed.

He smirked. "Not until we are both done." He slid off my panties and his boxers and threw them across the room. We were both completely naked.

He crawled back on top of me and looked into my eyes. "I love you." he spoke softly.

I looked back into his eyes. "I love you." I spoke just as soft.

He leaned down and kissed me while he pushed himself inside of me. I winced at the pain, he was bigger than I thought he would be. A tear ran down my face, just one.

Yoongi noticed and kissed it away. Pleasure soon consumed my body and quiet moans came from Yoongi. I could feel how close was getting and Yoongi threw his head back, I knew was so close too.

I gripped onto his back and dug my nails into his skin as I arched my back and screamed his name. "Yoongi!"