Chapter Four

READ: I'M PUTTING THIS IN BOTH MY STORIES. THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THESE STORIES AND THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING IM GIVING YOU. THERE WILL NOT BE ONE BEFORE THOSE CHAPTERS. I WILL NOT BE WRITING IT, A FRIEND WILL.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I laid in my bed the next morning feeling more alone than ever. What am I supposed to do with this break when I have no one to hang out with? This house was too big for two people to live in and now it feels even bigger with just me here. Two weeks alone with nothing to do. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I reached to grab it.

Can I come over?

Who is this? I sent back, confused.

Louis:) I swear my heart stopped at that second. He still wants to hang out with me?

Sure. How did you get this number?

Leeroy;) I read that and didn't know if I should be mad or happy with Leeroy. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door. I forgot that he was my neighbor. I ran downstairs, tripping over the last one and swung the door open.

"Hey." I said a bit breathlessly. He laughed and walked around me and into the house.

"You don't mind me coming over, right? I just don't want to be at home right now." He sighed. I wanted to ask what was wrong but I knew it wasn't my business.

"Course not. Why didn't you just go over to Niall's or Zayn's? I know they’re your friends and all. I don't want you to feel like you have to-"

"Marcel!" I stopped talking and looked at him questionably. “I wanted to come here. I want to be able to hang out with you these two weeks we have off. I hope you don't mind." He looked down shyly and I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips.

"Its fine, Lou. I'm here all alone anyway, All of break."

"Your mum left?"

"She has some work thing but I'm pretty sure she just didn't want to be around me."

"Don't say that, Marce."

"You don't know her. She tells me almost every day that she wishes I wasn't her son." I replied, looking him in the eye. He had amazing eyes. Shut up, Marcel. He's not gay.

"I'm-"

"Let’s just do something, yeah?" I cut him off. He gave me a slight nod and a sigh. I knew he didn't want to drop this subject but I wasn't ready to keep going on about it.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't really know what there is to do here. I never really leave the house besides to go to the lighthouse." I admitted. He stood there with a thinking look on his face. He had his eyebrows pressed together and his teeth were attached to his bottom lip. His face suddenly lit up and he had his grin back.