Chapter Ten

Dedication: LarryStylinson4evs12

Your comments<3    

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was walking home from school with my headphones in, Coldplay harmonizing in my ears. Today was such a peaceful day, and the sun actually seemed like it was shining for me. It sounds so cheesy, but I'm really happy.

"MARCEL!" I pulled my buds out and whipped around to see Louis racing towards me.

"Hi." I said when he was standing directly in front of me.

"I have a question." He stated shyly, rubbing his arm.

"Okay..."

"Will- well, will you go on a kind of like, uhm, date with me tomorrow after school?" Right when he asked, he broke eye contact and looked down awkwardly.

"Course." His head shot up and a face-splitting grin crept onto his blushing features. His arms quickly made their way around my waist before pulling away.

"Sorry, I forgot: slow." I laughed lightly at his nervousness. Louis Tomlinson and nervous never go together. It’s actually quite cute.

"Lou, you can hug me. Haha." I smiled down fondly at his actions.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, Nerd Boy." He smirked, and walked away with as much confidence as usual. There he is. I sighed happily and shook my head before turning around and making the rest of my way home.

        When I entered, I called out to see if my mother was home but as usual there was no response. I put my bag in its designated spot in the front closet and grabbed my phone from my front pocket. I dialed Kourtney's number and she picked up on the third ring.

"I need your help." I spoke up before she got the chance to say anything.

"It depends, with what exactly?"

"I kind of have a date tomorrow." I replied.

"Ahh, with The Louis Tomlinson, you don't say." She replied sarcastically.

"You knew?"

"He asked me about it today." She stated, sounding bored as ever.

"Pleaseeee help me pick out my outfit!" I begged like a five year old wanting candy.

"Okay, okay. Be there in five." Then the line went dead.

        I walked up my carpeted stairs and stood in front of my closet in desperate need to be fashionable. But to be quite honest, I lost that side of me. By the time she actually got here, I had half of my closet scattered around my floor.