Chapter Twenty-Two

*MARCEL'S POV*

"I can’t believe you're already leaving." I said sadly.

"I just don't think it’s the time for me to be here right now." I'm too scared to tell him that it’s the exact opposite. This is the time that I actually need him to be here, but I'm not going to be selfish.

"Yeah, you're right." I replied - lying quite smoothly. He grabbed my shoulder and brought me in for a hug, a very tight one. "Take care of him, yeah?" I whispered.

"Always. Take care of yourself." He replied.

"I will." I pulled away first and smiled at him. "Love you."

"Love you, too." Then he just turned around and left. There are no good-byes. Those aren't needed when you know that you're going to see each other again.

***

"Where have you been? You've been skipping school and you haven't called me, or even Leeroy." Kourtney pushed through the phone.

"Calm down. I just had stuff to do." I replied.

"Okay...” She said wearily.

"I'll be back tomorrow, okay?"

"Be safe!" Then she just ended it. Weird...

*LOUIS' POV*

"I really can’t do this, mum" I tried not to cry but it was just so hard.

"Yes, you can."

"You don't get it! No, I can’t!" My head is going to explode.

"Lo-"

"Bye." I snapped.

The first thing I did, was dial Harry's number.

"Hello?"

"Don't go to school today."

"Oh, are we skipping now, Mr. Tomlinson?" He mocked. I roll my eyes, knowing he can’t see me.

"That we are."

"There's this bowling place that we can meet up at." He stated.

        It really wasn't hard to find it.  My mind keeps wandering to the same fight I keep getting into with my mum. I can’t go to a different school. It always hits me that I can’t be anywhere without him.

"Louis."

"Hey." I replied. We walked at a normal pace to the glass doors that had a blinking sign that read: BOWLING.