Chapter Eight

Two things.

One, I feel bad for always giving you all upsetting crap, but i write on how I'm feeling and I'm pretty much like this all the time. So i will try and give you some kind of goodness in this without it being absolute crap.

Two, there will be quite a change in POV's so you know how they're each feeling at the same time.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I-I ugh." He started, still staring deep into my eyes. I seen it, the regret for what he was about to do. I forced myself to look away and stare at the patterned tile slapped across the floor. I didn't stop the small tears that began to leak from my eyes. "He j-just did it, I didn't want to."

"I'm sorry, it just kind of happened. I will never do it again, I promise." I whispered. I started walking out with my gaze anywhere but at them. Before I reached the door, a hand  grabbed me harshly and yanked me backwards, and I made a groan, knowing there would be major bruising there.

"You better not, fag." Zayn spat in my ear. I flinched at his words and looked up at Louis, through watery eyes, wishing he would say something, anything. I silently pleaded and he just stared right back at me with sorrow and hurt. I sighed in defeat and nodded so slightly I didn't think they would see.

"I won’t. I swear on everything I have...” I inhaled a deep breath and closed my eyes so sobs wouldn't let loose. "Never again." I whispered, before turning around and racing as fast as I could out of there.

        I didn't even make it half way home because I couldn't breathe. The sobs were just too much and I collapsed onto the hard, rough sidewalk. I was on my hands and knees trying so hard to breathe but I couldn't. I screamed out in pain, not just from my cut hands and knees, but from the inner pain and horror. 

        I peeled myself off the ground and stumbled home as best as I could. I tried to stop my tears. I tried to make my head go blank; but I just love him so much and he couldn't give a fuck less.

*LOUIS' POV*

"I can’t believe he would do some shit like that." Zayn laughed. The guilt inside was killing me. Why did I just do that? I'm a fucking idiot.

"Zayn, You care about me right?" I asked quietly. I needed to know. He looked at me like I just slapped him in the face.

"Why would you even ask me that Louis? Of course I do, you're my best mate."

"So whatever I do, that wouldn't change?" He sighed in annoyance.

"No it wouldn't." Then I just broke right there. I turned around, punched the wall and groaned. I cried out and looked back at my 'best mate'. My knees started to go weak from the terrifying sobs leaving my lips, but Zayn caught me and slid us to the floor. I can’t stop picturing his face. I can’t stop picturing the sounds leaving his beautiful lips. I couldn't stop seeing the way his eyes were empty. I did that, I fucking did that!

"FUCK Z-ZAYN! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THAT?!" I screamed at him. He looked taken back by my outburst but I didn't care.

"Lou." He said, but I didn't answer. "Louis, talk to me!"

"I LOVE HIM ZAYN! I FUCKING LOVE HIM AND I STUCK WITH THIS BECAUSE OF YOU! I-I k-kissed him. I-" Cries left my mouth as he stared at me with horror in his eyes. He pulled me into his arms as I fell apart.

"I didn't know, Lou, why didn't you tell me? God, I'm so sorry." He whispered into my ear, still rocking me back and forth.

"I loved h-him this wh-whole time. I just didn't want you to leave me Zayn."