Chapter Twenty-Six

DEDICATED TO - xxscarrehxx because I've been talking to her for a few days and she's such a sweetheart!

SECOND CHAPTER UPDATED THIS WEEK. READ THE ONE BEFORE THIS IF YOU HAVENT <3

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER :/

SORRY IF ITS BORING. ITS JUST EVERYONE CATCHING UP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Mum, you'll be back in three days." Louis huffed.

"Be safe!" She warned. We both enveloped her in a hug before she left.

"Guess what?" Louis turns around and excitedly shouts.

"What?" I smiled.

"Actually, there are two things."

"Go on."

"Well," He started, walking towards me with a small smirk on his face. "One, I'm staying!" He screams in excitement. "And two, we're all alone." He whispers in my ear, nibbling at it.

"Oh no, not yet. I think my bum needs a bit more time." I state sternly.

"Perv. Who said I wanted to do you?" I open my mouth to reply and then shut it again. Wait, what? Then he bursts into laughter and I couldn't help but to gawk at him.

"I actually thought-" I trail off and stare at him in shock. "I actually thought you were trying to say I was bad for a second."

"Best I ever had." He winks. "But I do have plans for you, so go get dressed."

        I was half way through slicking my hair when I saw a familiar mop of curls enter the bathroom. I smile over to my brother as I quickly finish up.

"Where's mum?" I knit my eyebrows together just realizing I totally forgot about the both of them.

"I don't even know." I shrug. I noticed a red swelling mark on his right cheek. "Harry, what happened to your face?" He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well, I kind of met your friend Leeroy outside." He mumbles. "And he kind of punched me in the face and called me a dick." Tears were threatening my eyes from trying so hard to hold back my laughter.

"No way." I say in shock.

"I actually met all of them. Leeroy, Kourtney, Niall, and Zayn are all down there; and let me tell you, Zayn is fine as hell." I roll my eyes as I tighten my tie. Before I can walk out my bedroom door, I was brought into strong arms. "I'm so happy to have you back, Marce."

"You too." I smile and squeeze, before pulling away and leaving.

        The site that met my eyes when I came down stairs completely shocked me. Leeroy was on Niall's lap and he had his arms securely wrapped around Lee's waist. Kourtney was glaring at Louis like he just took candy from a kid. Zayn was sat alone and his face lit up as he notices Harry behind me.

"We came out." Was the first thing I hear and I felt like a proud mother... I mean father... yeah.

"I am so proud of you." I excitedly reply.

"This douche is making us leave when we just got here because you have 'plans'." She air quotes.

"You guys can stay, we're just leaving." Lou shot back. She rolled her eyes and Louis placed a hand on his hip, now glaring at her.

"Alright," I state awkwardly. “How about we just stay for a little bit and then go?" He groaned low in his throat and turned his glare to me. "They're already here."

"You're lucky I love you." He replies. I smile widely at him and then the others.

"Where's Liam?" I asked. He usually is always with Zayn, or even Leeroy.

"He had to go out shopping for mum." I've never pegged Liam for the type to do nice things.

"I just really want to catch up with you guys." I start as I place myself on Louis' lap.  "I'm sorry I haven't really been around."

"We understand." Kourtney replies as she looks over at Harry, who is actually sitting way to close to Zayn for comfort.

"I've missed all of you." Lou pipes up. Awes filled the room.

"I'm really happy you're staying, mate." Zayn tells him.

"Me too." Lou and I say at the same time.

"You two are so a couple." I smile and lean more into him.

"How'd you guys do it?" I ask the other couple in the room.

"Your words kind of replayed in my head for a while and I realized how right you were." I blush as I start to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry about that. I was just upset that I lost Lou."

"You didn't lose me." He states.

"Physically I did." I reply. "Go on."

"Leeroy started acting different after that and I knew he thought I was embarrassed of him, when really, it was the total opposite. I was scared, like beyond scared, but I'm not as smart as he is or as talented in many ways. I thought that he was going to feel embarrassed if we did come out and get sick of me.

        Then I realized that he loves me for everything I am and he would never be that because he's too nice. I walked up to him and told him that I was going to hold his hand and kiss him every chance I got. He had this adorable confusion on him so I just leaned in and kissed him. There were people that didn't like it but I didn't give a shit." They held hands while he spoke.

"That's so cuteeee." I praise. They both blush and I felt Louis' chest vibrate against my back as he laughs.

"Thank you." Leeroy says.

"I'm going back to Spain for a bit." Kourtney tells us.

"How long?"

"Only a few weeks and then I'll be back."

"Good, we don't need anyone else leaving." I smile.

"Definitely not." Zayn mumbles. "We don't need Marce a wreck again."

"Hey, I wasn't that bad." I defend.

"You lie." Leeroy scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever."

"It’s okay, baby, I wasn't any better." He hugs my waist and says.

"Harry!" Zayn yells. I jump as the outburst scares me. I look over and see a flushed Zayn and a smirking brother.

"Can you two stop flirting and just date already?" Niall tells them.

"I'm- I'm not. No." Zayn stutters.

"Right." Kourtney cuts in.

"Want to get out of here?" Harry cheekily asks him.

"Eww." Kourtney scrunches her nose.

"You know you want this too." Harry replies, moving his hands down his body.

"You wish."

"On that very disturbing note, we're leaving now." Louis moves me and stands.

"But-"

"No, I have this planed, Marcy."

"Fine." I groan. "Bye." I mumble to the rest.

"Cheer up, you'll have fun!" Harry shouts.

"You know?"

"Let’s go, darling!" Louis yanks my hand and we're out the front door before I even get an answer.

______________________________________________________________________________________

BEST COMMENT GETS THE DEDICATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER!