Chapter Twenty-Seven

DEDICATED TO: DeadlyDirectioner00 . Thank you for being amazing and a fan! :)

LAST CHAPTER! Also, third update this week if you're not caught up:)

I'm thankful for everyone who has read, voted, shared, and commented on this story.

Love all of you guys!

______________________________________________________________________

"Tell me."

"No." He says for the millionth time in the past two minutes.

"But-"

"We're here." I jump up and notice where we are. I turn and smile at him, leaning over and capture his lips in a tender kiss. "Come on." He walks around the car and grabs ahold of my hand.

        We soon arrive at the bench and Lou takes a seat first, opening his legs for me to get between. I do, and he slides his arms around my waist as I lay my arms over his. My head is resting on his left shoulder as he breathes in a deep breath.

"Lou, can you sing to me? I haven't heard you in ages." He chuckles a bit and I feel him nod his head.

'You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you'

"That would be the song you choose." I giggle out.

"Shh!

Like everything that's green, boy, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted' He stops.

"Sing with me?" He asks and I nod.

'Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted' We sing together.

        I stop him by turning and pushing my lips onto his. He smiles into it and then pulls away slowly. I move so I'm sitting in front of him with my legs crossed.

"Have you ever realized that nothing's been easy with us?" I ask. He looks up curiously through his long lashes.

"I think that's what keeps us strong."

"Everything's always hitting us like a wrecking ball, nothing ever comes slowly."

"I never hit so hard in love." He sings. I laugh at his attempt at singing Miley Cyrus. His face lights up and it was my turn to be confused. What is with this boy? "Come into the water with me?" He asks, and horror fills my body as a shake my head fast.

"No, Louis, no. You know I'm scared of water."

"I know that someone you loved died in it, but let me make water a happy thing for you. I don’t ever want you to not have a happy place, Marcy. Please just try?" He begs, and I see the pleading in his eyes. I can’t ever deny those beautiful things and I know I'm going to regret it one day.

"Just hold my hand tightly, yeah?" I ask nervously.

"Always." He stands and captures my hand in his, lacing our fingers together. We slowly walk towards the beach as the waves hit the sand roughly. I stop, getting scared again.

"I can’t." I whisper. He turns to me and slowly starts to walk behind me. His hands cover my eyes and I start to freak out. "Lou-"

"Shh, baby, I'm here. You're doing great. I'm right here, I promise." His front is fully flush against my back and I slide my hands over his. Our steps are slow and soon enough I feel the water lapping at my feet. We go until I feel it at my knees.

"Lou, Lou, this is far enough." I horridly rush out. He retreats his hands and stands in front of me, placing a hand on my cheek.

"Look at you." He states. "You're standing in it. His thumb starts to move slowly and I sigh in content. "You did so great. I'm so proud of you." He leans in and kisses my cheek that his hands not on.

"Thank you." I whisper. He hugs me and lays his head on my shoulder.

"It’s all you." I hold him tightly for a while, feeling the wave crash slightly against my lower thigh.

"Can we get out now?" I ask. He nods and we go up and lay on the sand, fingers locked between us. This is amazing, you know? I love it when it’s just me and him and it can be quiet. There’s nothing that needs to be said because we can feel it. His body shoots up quickly and he's now sitting.

"It was for you." I cock a brow and I feel totally left out.

"What was for me?"

"This." He points at his you are the light at the end of my long tunnel of demons tattoo. I'm mad at myself for forgetting about that tattoo.

"What? I mean, how?" I didn't know what to say.

"I knew the first day of break that I was falling in love with you. I spent those two weeks getting to know the most amazing person ever. Every day I would go home and only think of you, no matter what happened with my dad. You kept me going. Then you agreed to go on that date with me and I knew that I would be with you forever. Corny, I know, but I just knew deep down. Here we are, surviving all the bad, together and forever." I hugged him and kissed his cheek before his lips.

"Do you also remember the night of our first date?" I ask.

"That was a great night." He smiles.

"We talked about how our love is in the stars; how we each have one and when they find each other, its true love. I didn't understand what you were talking about and you told me one day I would. I do now, and I know that you're my star, Lou."

"And you're mine." I scoot forward and grab ahold of the back of his neck, pulling him so closely to my lips.

"I love you, punk boy." I whisper to him.

"I love you, nerd boy." Then I slam my lips to his and we share a passionate, meaningful, and emotional kiss.

___________________________________________________________________________________

IM GOING TO UPDATE YOU GUYS WHEN I PUT UP MY STUDENT/TEACHER