Chapter Twenty-Five

"Mom, pl-. No, you listen!" I've been sitting here for the past thirty minutes listening to Louis fight with his mum. I tried to tell him that there's no way that they're going to move back here. I mean, yes, his dad hasn't even gone looking for them. He obviously doesn't give a shit that they're gone. But she still thinks that if they live here, he's going to find them and hurt them. Personally, I don't think that would ever happen. His dad couldn't care less about what happens to them.

"Lou, try and actually talk to her." I whisper.

"Mom, could you please just come here and talk to me?" Louis' face lit up and I knew she had agreed. "Yeah, I love you too, bye."

"So... good news?" He jumped at me and I caught him last minute, both of us toppling over. Laughter filled the house and he pecked all over my face. "Lou, Lou, okay, stop!" I laughed out.

"She's coming to hear me out!" He yelled excitedly.

"That's wonderful!" I pulled him back down so our chests were touching.

*WHEN HIS MUM ARRIVES*

"Where are the girls?" Louis' face was filled with confusion, and it was adorable.

"With a friend. I know I won’t be here long." She said confidently. I hold myself back from the eye roll I so clearly wanted to do.

"You say that now." Lou mumbled under his breath.

"Marcel, it’s so lovely to finally meet you in person." She reaches out and hugs me. I stand there, awkwardly giving her a hug back.

"You too." I replied. She sighed dramatically and I couldn't hold back the laugh. Louis is nothing like her, note the sarcasm.

"Let’s go talk about this, my dear." There's one thing I don't understand when it comes to us in a vehicle. It's always completely silent when someone else is in here with us. I can practically hear Louis blink his eyelids.

        We stopped at a small sub shop and I filed in behind Lou, trying really hard not slip on the wet floor.

"What can I get you?" Louis squints at his name tag and smiles.

"Okay, Oliver, I want everything."

"Everything?" He asked in confusion.

"Everything, as in it all." I scrunch my nose up in disgust and he pokes my nose and laughs. "You're so cute."

"And you're disgusting." He pouts, and I couldn't help but lean in and peck his lips." And cute."

"I am not cute, babe, I am handsome or hot or..." He trails off and I cock a brow. "Anything but cute. Do I dress cute? Nope. I dress hot. I have tattoos and piercings and-"