•4• Dumped

The next day at school, Maya was walking past Josh's locker like she always has to in order to get to art class, and every time she passes, she's always see him there. But today she didn't see him there.she shrugged it off

She was also scrolling down her post and just saw a Tweet that Josh's girlfriend posted. It says she just broke up with him. Although she knew something was up.

She walked into the art room and saw Josh sitting while sketching something. Of course, she couldn't see it because the back of the paper was facing her way. She noticed that Josh still hadn't see her. "What are you drawing?" She said. Josh looked up. "Close the door." Josh said getting up and closing one of the doors as Maya closed the other one. "So what are you doing?" "Drawing." Josh sarcastically answered. "Seriously?" Maya crossed her arms. "Here, see for yourself." He nudged handing her the paper. She was amazed. She heard he was good, but she never knew he was that good.

His Drawing:

(That wasn't actually drawn by him, I got it of Google Images)

"So you finally dumped her?" Maya asked referring to his ex-girlfriend. "How'd you know. I thought she told everyone she broke up with me?" Josh questioned. "She did, but I knew you'd break up with her judging by the way you talked about her. And who are these people in the picture?" She asked. "I don't know who, but they're two people who just love each other but they feel that they can't be together, so nothing is tearing them apart but each other. But, that's also what's keeping them together." "Wow. That's deep." Maya replied. "Yeah, but the girl's hair was supposed to be blonde." When Josh said that, both Maya and Josh looked at each other.

        Again, they stared at each other right in their blue eyes, Saying nothing... Until the bell rang, doors opened, and students walked in. Maya and Josh are in a mix grade art class, which means they're in the same art class. They usually sit on opposite sides of the room, and because there were no seating plans, they both sat near each other, but not enough to make others suspicious. So Josh and his 2 friends were behind me and Riley.

        Maya dropped the paintbrush down and it rolled right behind her chair. She stood up and then bent over to get it. When she sat back down, one of Josh's friends, Daniel, said " Nice rack." He gave a smug look and laugh. "What the f*** did you just say?" Josh said to the guy who made the inappropriate comment to Maya. "I told her she has a nice rack. What's your problem man. Ohhhh, I get it. You're playin' nice so you can get another hookup." Josh was furious that he insulted not only him, but Maya. Josh gripped Daniel's shirt caller and pinned him against the wall. "Who the f*** talks to a lady like that?! Say sorry!" That time, Josh wasn't asking, he was demanding.

        "Fine I'm sorry... That you have nice br-" he was cut off because Josh punched him. "Mr. Matthews! To the main office!" The teacher said, almost yelling/screaming. Josh looked over at Maya, she was really surprised and confused. And then he looked back at Daniel. And then Josh left.

        After school, Maya texted Josh asking if she should come over to his place. He didn't reply. So she just went with Riley to her place. They were both sitting at the Bay Window. Silently, not even on their phones. Finally, Riley broke the silence by saying "What was that about?" "Huh?" Maya didn't understand what 'that' was because Riley wasn't very specific. "What was that about with Josh sticking up for you. Every single time that happens, he would NOT usually stand up for someone, especially when it's a inappropriate comment on a pretty girl. Is there something I should know?" Riley asked curiously.

        "I tell you everything don't I?" Maya asked. "Yeah.?" Riley almost questioned. "Well, I'm telling the truth..." Maya sighed.