•19• Hottest Day Ever

It was the last day before that had to go back to New York. They had to get on the airplane at 8:30 PM. So they had most of the day. But everyone had no idea of what to do because it was burning hot. They all stayed in the beach house, had the air conditioning on, and we're all hanging out in small groups. Auggie and Ava were running around and nobody understood how they weren't tired. Katy and Topanga were making everyone cold smoothies. Shawn and Cory were asleep because they didn't wanna have to stay awake in the heat. Lucas, Farkle, Zay, Josh, Riley and Maya were all watching a movie in Josh and Lucas' room. They were all taking turns on who gets to sit on the beds. Because there are two beds, it was evenly planned. Josh and Maya on Josh's, and Lucas and Riley on Lucas' bed. And when they switch, it's Farkle on Josh's bed, and Zay on Lucas' bed.

Right now, it was Farkle and Zay's turn on the beds. It came time to switch again. Lucas and Riley, and Zay switched. But when Farkle got up, he noticed that Maya and Josh were sleeping. "Looks like I got the bed all to myself." He said that quite loudly and that caused Maya and Josh to wake up. Riley, Lucas and Zay laughed. "Not quite." Said Josh. Josh and Maya got up and they laid down on the bed and got cuddled up together. They once again fell asleep. When it came time to switch again, Lucas and Riley, and Zay switched. But when Farkle got up to sit on the bed, he noticed they were asleep. "I guess I can't sleep on the bed!" Farkle said loudly hoping to wake them up.  But that didn't work. Everyone laughed again... Accept for Maya and Josh cause they were asleep.

        Later on, there were only 20 minutes left of the movie, and Maya was even sweating in her sleep. So she took her sweater off. And Josh woke up, however, Maya was still asleep. He put a small strand of hair that was covering her nose, behind her ear. She woke up. "Sorry. Did I wake you?" "Kind of. But if it were someone else, I'd be mad." Maya replied. Josh smiled.

        At 6:00, everyone was called down by Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Katy to the chilling area of the Beach House. "So you wanna talk now or what, Matthews?" Maya asked impatiently. "Alright, Alright. We know that this is the last day of all of us in California. So we're gonna take you all to a nice, fancy restaurant. But be sure to wear clothes that you'd all look nice in, and that you're comfortable. The boys each have to wear a tux, and Girls have to wear something classically formal. But they still have to be comfortable. Because right after dinner, we're heading straight to the airport. So we all good?" He asked and then whispered to Topanga 'that's right, I said that'. Everyone nodded in agreement. "So it's settled. So go get ready and we'll all meet here in an hour." Cory continued. Everyone went back to their rooms and was getting ready.

        In Josh and Lucas' room, they each already chose their tuxes, but only one of them chose their tie. Josh still needed to choose. "Come on, man. Just tell me which one you think Maya would like?" Josh asked Lucas again. "I don't know. And I haven't know for the past 50 times you've been asking me." Lucas said getting slightly frustrated. "Fine. I'll go ask her." Josh walked out. He walked in front of Maya and Riley's room and knocked. And Maya came out in a robe, her hair wrapped up in a towel, and she wasn't wearing any make up accept for a little bit of concealer. "You look great." Josh scratched behind his ear. Maya laughed and then said "I barely even began getting ready." Josh was speechless at how beautiful she was, even without trying. "Umm... So... I-I needed to ask you, which tie is better?" He asked her while stuttering a whole lot. "The blue one. It brings out your eyes." She smiled while replying. They all eventually finished getting ready and all met up in the chilling area right on time.