•53• Topanga's

"I'm sorry" said the boy. "Me too" replied Maya. When she looked up at the boy, she suddenly recognized him. "Darien." For anyone who doesn't remember who Darien is, he was in Josh's "Squad" back in high school. Josh stopped hanging out with Darien when he tried to break Maya and Josh up because he thought Maya was making Josh go soft. Josh and Darien never spoke for the past 3 and a half years. And neither did Maya and Darien. Until now. "Maya, Right?" "Yeah." "What are you doing here?" He asked "I was going back to Bleeker (Greenwhich village) to go see Riley. What are you doing here?" "I work in this area." "Nice. Where do you work?" "I work behind the scenes for Broadway." Maya was shocked. "You do????" Darien Nodded then asked her "What about you?" "What about me?" Maya asked. "Do you work? Do you go to College?" "Yeah. I go to Juilliard and work at Forever 21." "Juilliard?" He questioned. "It's an Arts University. For Dance, Drama, and Music."

2 weeks later, Darien and Maya have been hanging out a lot. They even kissed twice. Once by accident, and once on purpose. Maya and Darien made plans to get coffe at Topanga's. Maya was waiting for her coffee and Darien went to the washroom to... use the washroom😂. Then while she was waiting, she had to stand aside so that the cashier lady could take the next person's order while Maya was waiting for her drinks. That person... was Josh. "Hi. Can I just get a box of Doughnuts? 10 of them, half of them should be chocolate glazed, and the other half should simply be Honey Cruller Doughnuts. Thanks."

When Josh stood to the side, that's when Maya realized it was him. "Josh?" She let out a breath because she was shocked. Then she continued and said "What are you doing here?" Josh was about to say something when he saw two coffees on the table and Topanga said "Maya. Your drinks." Maya then said "Never mind. I gotta go, I'm meeting someone." Maya turned around, grabbed both of the drinks and took them to a table for two.  She sat down on one of the seats and waited for Darien to come back, when Josh sat down in front of her. "Hi." Josh said. "What do you-" he cut her off by leaning over and kissing her, she kissed back. While they were kissing over the table, Darien walked in on them, but neither Josh or Maya noticed. They just kept kissing.

Darien walked out and sent Maya a text after he left. His text saying "Had to go, babe." With no description at all. After reading the message, Maya looked at the door, and saw him leave. Well, she never saw him leave, but she saw the door close. Maya let out a sigh. "What's the matter?" "Dar-Um, D-Dominic just left." Maya didn't wanna tell Josh that she was seeing Darien. "Dominic?" "Yeah. Um. I met a guy." "Oh. Well, th-that's great. Is he your first boyfriend since me?" Maya knew that Darien was her first boyfriend since Josh, but she didn't want Josh knowing.

Maya didn't know why she didn't want Josh knowing that she never dated anyone in 2 and a half years, but she just knew she couldn't tell him. "Nah. I've had many other guys into my life since you left. And I couldn't be any happier." Maya said that with a little crack in her voice. And Josh obviously noticed. She never lied -or talked- to him in the past 2 and a half years, but he can still tell when she's lying. "I actually think we should be friends. Even though we left on bad terms, I know I still need you in my life." Maya didn't want to feel hurt by him again, but she still reluctantly agreed to be friends with him. 'This is gonna be fun' Maya thought to herself sarcastically.

Author's Note:
Just wait till tomorrow!!!