38 - Questions

This chapter is the questions chapter, filled with questions about me. Any of you are free to participate.

All you have to do is message me the answers to the questions that I will put here in this chapter, and whoever gets the most of them right will win the contest. And the prize for the winner is that they can either make up a character, or tell me about themselves and I'll put the character in this story. So enough of my rambling, here are the questions:

1: What's the first letter of my name?

2: How old am I?

3: What do I enjoy most? Dancing? Singing? Acting? All? None?

4: What's my second favourite show? (GMW is my first favourite)

5: Which other ship do I LOVE that is tied with Joshaya for my first favourite ship? (My first ships are Joshaya and...?)

6: Do you think I'm in school? And if so, which grade, or which year of University?

7: Do I HATE any of the songs on Sabrina's new album called "EVOLution"?

8: What are the 2 best qualities I look for in the person I like?

9: What are my two favourite colours?

10: Which GMW episode do I love the most?

11: What's my favourite letter?

12: What are my 4 words? And if you want extra points, describe why they're my favourite words. (I have 4 favourite words because i can't choose which one from the 4 is my favourite, so they're all tied for first place)

13: Who is my favourite Female celebrity?

14: Who are my 5 favourite Male celebrities? (I can't pick just one)

15: What is my absolute favourite movie of all time?

16: If Joshaya doesn't work, who would I want to date her as my second choice for Maya?

17: Do I RELATE (Personality wise) to Riley or Maya more?

18: Which continent do I want to visit the most? And for extra points, Which part of that continent?

19: Which is my favourite place to shop at:

1) Tilly's

2) Forever 21

3) Ardene

4) ZARA

5) Nordstrom

6) Urban Planet

7) Old Navy

or

8) Sephora

20: What are my which of the following movies is my favourite one? Suicide Squad? Dawn of Justice: Batman VS Superman? 

21: Who do I think is better: Batman or Superman? Kickass? or Kickass 2?

22: